Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC East will soon be Rocking

With the Bill's having Josh Allen and Dolphins have Tua, the Jets look like they will be in position to get Trevor Lawrence.  

That's 3 decent to Franchise QB's the cheaters will have to face in their division compared to Zero in last 2 decades. Remember when the Football Gods wouldn't allow the Phinns,Bill's, and Jets a QB? The dolphins passed up on Drew Breese twice and drafted a Tackle instead of Matt Ryan. Lol

I just wonder who will be QB'ing the Pat's in near future??

Calling it now:  this thread is/will be cursed.

I'll believe in the downfall of the Patriots when their franchise is dead and buried under 40 seasons of mediocrity raining down upon the poor souls unfortunate enough to live in the northeastern United States.

And it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Belichick pulled off some Noah-esque feat of hoarding pairs of role-players in a boat off the coast until the time came for him to repopulate the Pats roster with cheap FAs and made another run at 5 SBs in 10 years at the ripe old age of 110 years old.

belichick-hoodie.jpg

• Haha 1

Lmao next year will have another QB under center, I predict Lawrence upon seeing the Jets have the top pick decides to go back to Clemson and the Jets draft another QB who is a one year wonder and he fails. Lol

that said:

Jets — until they get a front office AND WELL HC worth anything they will be garbage no matter who is the QB.

Bills - a paper tiger that was dismantled by the first true test they had. (Although I am suspicious on how sharp the Titans were w one practice in two weeks)

Miami — they actually scare me they will probably end up with two top ten picks AGAIN this year and could have a very good young roster for years to come. I am not sold Tua is the franchise QB till he shows durability. 

Pats — as long as e have BB we will be above average on D to top D, oh and will have HC doing the dumbest things when they face them. (See Denver throwing when up by 9 with 6 minutes to go.)  

be honest I’m happy with how the Pats have gone this year. Outside of yesterday where they looked rusty as hell but the Broncos still almost handed them the win. (How did Cam miss A wide open Harry by so much!! Lol)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, JimJaime said:

Lmao next year will have another QB under center, I predict Lawrence upon seeing the Jets have the top pick decides to go back to Clemson and the Jets draft another QB who is a one year wonder and he fails. Lol

that said:

Jets — until they get a front office AND WELL HC worth anything they will be garbage no matter who is the QB.

Bills - a paper tiger that was dismantled by the first true test they had. (Although I am suspicious on how sharp the Titans were w one practice in two weeks)

Miami — they actually scare me they will probably end up with two top ten picks AGAIN this year and could have a very good young roster for years to come. I am not sold Tua is the franchise QB till he shows durability. 

Pats — as long as e have BB we will be above average on D to top D, oh and will have HC doing the dumbest things when they face them. (See Denver throwing when up by 9 with 6 minutes to go.)  

be honest I’m happy with how the Pats have gone this year. Outside of yesterday where they looked rusty as hell but the Broncos still almost handed them the win. (How did Cam miss A wide open Harry by so much!! Lol)

I didn't see Pat's game yesterday BUT don't need to as you are 100% correct on what I Bolded. That is the norm vs Belichek. And now is the norm when facing Tampa as long brady is with them. 

The Patriots are currently third in the East behind the Bills AND Dolphins. You can really see the lack of offensive talent now that Brady is gone. Cam is holding the ball and taking sacks and throwing picks. Their offense is 25th in scoring. They were 7th last year. I think it is going to be a rebuild for some time there. They don't have a franchise QB and their poor drafting the last few years has caught up with them. A QB like Brady covers up a lot of warts. 

It is the Bills division as long as they have Allen and he continues to progress like he has this season. We will see how he does tonight vs the Chiefs.

4 hours ago, JimJaime said:

that said:

Do you want Bill to extend Cam?

17 hours ago, FortheWin said:

The Patriots are currently third in the East behind the Bills AND Dolphins. You can really see the lack of offensive talent now that Brady is gone. Cam is holding the ball and taking sacks and throwing picks. Their offense is 25th in scoring. They were 7th last year. I think it is going to be a rebuild for some time there. They don't have a franchise QB and their poor drafting the last few years has caught up with them. A QB like Brady covers up a lot of warts. 

It is the Bills division as long as they have Allen and he continues to progress like he has this season. We will see how he does tonight vs the Chiefs.

Lmao the Pats are ONE game behind the Bills and have a vastly superior Defense.  Also they averaged 29 points with Cam (not counting Sundays fiasco where the entire team was rusty from lack of practice) oh and on Sunday there was ONE starter on the O line left after the first quarter. (1 broken hand, 2 COVID the day before the game) 

I see us beating the Bills twice (unless This COVID issue continues) and sweeping the East division again. 

17 hours ago, FortheWin said:

Do you want Bill to extend Cam?

No, we need find a new young QB. I still rather had Stidham this year and sank or swam with him.  If he did well and improved as the year went by awesome. If he sucked we draft in the top 10 and get one of the three top QBs coming out. Now we will probably win the East again, and a playoff game or two. And then back to the drawing board.

55 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

Lmao the Pats are ONE game behind the Bills and have a vastly superior Defense.  Also they averaged 29 points with Cam (not counting Sundays fiasco where the entire team was rusty from lack of practice) oh and on Sunday there was ONE starter on the O line left after the first quarter. (1 broken hand, 2 COVID the day before the game) 

I see us beating the Bills twice (unless This COVID issue continues) and sweeping the East division again. 

2 games in the win column behind the Bills so 1.5 games. Miami is ahead of you too by half a game.

3 of the next 4 are Niners, Ravens, Bills. Pretty much have to go 2-1 with a one of the 2 wins being the Bills to stay in the mix.

3 hours ago, JimJaime said:

No, we need find a new young QB. I still rather had Stidham this year and sank or swam with him.  If he did well and improved as the year went by awesome. If he sucked we draft in the top 10 and get one of the three top QBs coming out. Now we will probably win the East again, and a playoff game or two. And then back to the drawing board.

Yeah, I would assume that would be the position given Cam really does not look all that good. I think Stidham may end up with playing time this year if things continue to go south. That would not be a bad thing to see what you have him before next off-season.

5 minutes ago, FortheWin said:

Yeah, I would assume that would be the position given Cam really does not look all that good. I think Stidham may end up with playing time this year if things continue to go south. That would not be a bad thing to see what you have him before next off-season.

Stidham will be very good for a balanced offense, Cam's passing has limitations with its streakiness. If the streakiness is more hit than miss, then the Patriots betting on Cam will bear fruit. Otherwise, his legs are the only thing they have leased for 1 year.