Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bye Week Predictions


Recommended Posts

Titans lose to Steelers getting us to 1 game off division lead.

 

A handful of important players heal up and are back on field for week 8.

 

Leonard

Pittman Jr

MAC

Turay

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, w87r said:

Titans lose to Steelers getting us to 1 game off division lead.

 

A handful of important players heal up and are back on field for week 8.

 

Leonard

Pittman Jr

MAC

Turay

the division is in the colts hand . they beat titans twice they have first place .   the titans will end up hitting a rough patch with the steelers packers and colts and ravens

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

 

Pittman makes another VLOG with his girl where we learn his recovery is going well but misses Lions game cause he eats too much Halloween candy.

 

 

 

 

As long as Bosco doesn't get into the halloween candy, it's all good...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Rivers goes home tonight and celebrates the victory by getting his wife pregnant with twins.

(He finally gets his own offense)

 

Reich buys the entire D and Eberflus steak dinners but tells them they can only eat half. 

 

Pittman makes another VLOG with his girl where we learn his recovery is going well but misses Lions game cause he eats too many dog treats.

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, w87r said:

 

 

A handful of important players heal up and are back on field for week 8.

 

Leonard

Pittman Jr

MAC

Turay

That will be the best case scenario.   If the Colts can avoid any Covid cases popping up for 2 weeks, the team should be much better coming out of the bye.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully the players will be smart and don’t put themselves in danger for covid this week. They aren’t allowed to leave town and have to be tested everyday so they should be fine.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hopefully the players will be smart and don’t put themselves in danger for covid this week. They aren’t allowed to leave town and have to be tested everyday so they should be fine.

I hope the Colts see Covid as an opportunity to gain advantage over other teams.  The Titans already have a bit of a disadvantage since they had to take their Bye week in week 4 of the season.  Not a huge disadvantage, but it is a little one.  I think the Colts week 7 bye is perfect.   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Myles said:

I hope the Colts see Covid as an opportunity to gain advantage over other teams.  The Titans already have a bit of a disadvantage since they had to take their Bye week in week 4 of the season.  Not a huge disadvantage, but it is a little one.  I think the Colts week 7 bye is perfect.   

 

I find it a bit odd that they seemingly have avoided harsh penalty for blatantly avoiding league protocol though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Restored said:

 

I find it a bit odd that they seemingly have avoided harsh penalty for blatantly avoiding league protocol though.

I agree.  I'm disappointed in that.  It was pretty much cheating.  i was hoping it would have cost them a draft pick or 2.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Myles said:

I agree.  I'm disappointed in that.  It was pretty much cheating.  i was hoping it would have cost them a draft pick or 2.  

 

I thought they were going to be fined some way.  But that story seemed to disappear.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Myles said:

 

Probably the league doesn't want to make this a story any more than it is.  So they're putting a positive slant on it for the brand's sake and sweeping this under the rug.

 

Overall, I think the league has done an incredible job with this situation.  Obviously it's a lot harder than the NBA with so many extra people involved.  I'm just happy to have football!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Where campbell

I think we will be lucky if he comes back at all this year.

 

Definitely not happening for week 8.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...