Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Bye Week Predictions

danlhart87

Rivers goes home tonight and celebrates the victory by getting his wife pregnant with twins.

(He finally gets his own offense)

Reich buys the entire D and Eberflus steak dinners but tells them they can only eat half. 

Pittman makes another VLOG with his girl where we learn his recovery is going well but misses Lions game cause he eats too much Halloween candy.

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Titans lose to Steelers getting us to 1 game off division lead.

A handful of important players heal up and are back on field for week 8.

Leonard

Pittman Jr

MAC

Turay

the division is in the colts hand . they beat titans twice they have first place .   the titans will end up hitting a rough patch with the steelers packers and colts and ravens

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Pittman makes another VLOG with his girl where we learn his recovery is going well but misses Lions game cause he eats too much Halloween candy.

As long as Bosco doesn't get into the halloween candy, it's all good...

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Rivers goes home tonight and celebrates the victory by getting his wife pregnant with twins.

(He finally gets his own offense)

Reich buys the entire D and Eberflus steak dinners but tells them they can only eat half. 

Pittman makes another VLOG with his girl where we learn his recovery is going well but misses Lions game cause he eats too many dog treats.

14 hours ago, w87r said:

A handful of important players heal up and are back on field for week 8.

Leonard

Pittman Jr

MAC

Turay

That will be the best case scenario.   If the Colts can avoid any Covid cases popping up for 2 weeks, the team should be much better coming out of the bye.  

18 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Hopefully the players will be smart and don’t put themselves in danger for covid this week. They aren’t allowed to leave town and have to be tested everyday so they should be fine.

I hope the Colts see Covid as an opportunity to gain advantage over other teams.  The Titans already have a bit of a disadvantage since they had to take their Bye week in week 4 of the season.  Not a huge disadvantage, but it is a little one.  I think the Colts week 7 bye is perfect.   

12 minutes ago, Myles said:

I hope the Colts see Covid as an opportunity to gain advantage over other teams.  The Titans already have a bit of a disadvantage since they had to take their Bye week in week 4 of the season.  Not a huge disadvantage, but it is a little one.  I think the Colts week 7 bye is perfect.   

I find it a bit odd that they seemingly have avoided harsh penalty for blatantly avoiding league protocol though.

Just now, Restored said:

I find it a bit odd that they seemingly have avoided harsh penalty for blatantly avoiding league protocol though.

I agree.  I'm disappointed in that.  It was pretty much cheating.  i was hoping it would have cost them a draft pick or 2.  

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Probably the league doesn't want to make this a story any more than it is.  So they're putting a positive slant on it for the brand's sake and sweeping this under the rug.

Overall, I think the league has done an incredible job with this situation.  Obviously it's a lot harder than the NBA with so many extra people involved.  I'm just happy to have football!

Archived