Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hot Rod leads league in scoring

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

56 points going into today added 7 to bring total to 63, kid is impressing 16 of 18 fgs and 15 of 15 p.a.t.'s......think he's putting any doubts to bed on why he was kept.

Sadly there was tons of hate when he was kept 

34 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Sadly there was tons of hate when he was kept 

Just like when the Colts drafted Blackmon and Taylor, Just like when chad Kelly was cut, Just like when Leonard was drafted.  Almost like the would be GMs on here wouldn’t be good at it in real life...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

Great kicker so far but I wanna see what he looks like from 50+. Have we attempted a 50+ yd field goal this year yet?

Nope

2 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

Great kicker so far but I wanna see what he looks like from 50+. Have we attempted a 50+ yd field goal this year yet?

Pretty sure he will look the same. 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, dw49 said:
19 minutes ago, csmopar said:

He deserved that thread at the time. 

Not only ridiculous but child-like thread.

These are two bad takes - that thread was made tongue-in-cheek and the OP was very careful to make that perfectly clear in his first post. It was humorous, not deserved and not child-like. Sheesh. :bossy:

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

No, but it’s a positive in its own right. 

It's a bad team stat. It's a good individual stat for wild thing. The team stat just means you suck in the red zone.

I'd rather we didn't kick so many FGs, but we played much better red zone offense today.

2 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

These are two bad takes - that thread was made tongue-in-cheek and the OP was very careful to make that perfectly clear in his first post. It was humorous, not deserved and not child-like. Sheesh. :bossy:

IMO , it was a ridiculous thread.  I understood it was meant to be funny , I thought there was nothing that humorous about it. What followed was some really lame analysis that included someone saying he was kicking as poorly as AV did the previous year. The kid was 6-8 and perfect on PATs. The 2 misses were probably by a total of around 9 inches. Hardly necessary for a thread like that to be posted. What in the heck is so funny about calling the guy Clankership ?

It was as I said a silly thread... sheesh.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, csmopar said:

He deserved that thread at the time. 

I find the idea that a player "deserves" something from a fan after having one bad game, strange. If that was how I felt, I would not be a fan. Is there fun in criticizing? Genuinely curious. 

• Like 2