Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Marcus Johnson Appreciation Thread

MarquisJ

EastStreet, have you changed your mind about this guy? I know you had your doubts.  I love the kid. The Colts had better not try to move him back to the PS ( if they even can at this point) or he’ll be snapped up. He’s earned a permanent spot on the 53. 

Pascal had a great touchdown today too. We need that from him and Johnson.

3 minutes ago, Hoose said:

EastStreet, have you changed your mind about this guy? I know you had your doubts.  I love the kid. The Colts had better not try to move him back to the PS ( if they even can at this point) or he’ll be snapped up. He’s earned a permanent spot on the 53. 

I think they officially signed him to the 53. No more going back to the PS.

4 minutes ago, Hoose said:

They can move him back to the PS, but I don't think we can move him back without being exposed to being picked up by another team anymore. 

He isn't going anywhere, even when we are back to full health, if that even happens.(Campbell)

5 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I was ticked when they cut him loose last time. He's a player. 

I actually thought he was going to win the #6 spot coming into the season.

Was surprised when he didn't, even more surprised when he wasn't signed to PS immediately.

Might of been him trying to catch on to another teams 53.?

33 minutes ago, w87r said:

They can move him back to the PS, but I don't think we can move him back without being exposed to being picked up by another team anymore. 

He isn't going anywhere, even when we are back to full health, if that even happens.(Campbell)

He was officially signed to the 53 this week. No more going back to the PS.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If course he can but they officially signed him to the 53 this week so that isn’t happening.

Maybe you should phrase your post to show it as an opinion and not a fact/rule.

I don't think he will be going back to practice squad either, but that doesn't mean he cant. Which was the question asked by Hoose.

1 hour ago, w87r said:

Maybe you should phrase your post to show it as an opinion and not a fact/rule.

I don't think he will be going back to practice squad either, but that doesn't mean he cant. Which was the question asked by Hoose.

The point was it was different this week then the previous weeks when they just brought him up and would revert back. He was officially signed to the 53 which is different the the rules this year where they just go back to the ps.

I’ve always liked him and was a little disappointed when he didn’t make the final roster.  I think like Pascal last year he’s found a home here now.

48 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

I had been wondering why he wasn't kept. Now we know.

Kinda ironic that he’s back because of injuries lol.

4 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

The point was it was different this week then the previous weeks when they just brought him up and would revert back. He was officially signed to the 53 which is different the the rules this year where they just go back to the ps.

Hoose asked the question, if he was able to go back to the PS.

He can, that's the facts.

You answered his question with an opinion(presented as facts) that he wasn't able to. Then doubled down on it by responding to me answering Hoose's question, again with an opinion.

I even answered his question with the fact he would be subject to being scooped up by another team if we did try and send him back there. You still quoted me like he couldn't go back. "No more going back to PS" <-- your words = opinion, not the rules.

Good back pedal. If you're going to answer a question someone ask on rules, don't answer them with your opinion.

Answer with facts.

Yes, Johnson can go back to the PS. He most likely will not, but by the rules he can.

That was the question. 

8 minutes ago, w87r said:

Hoose asked the question, if he was able to go back to the PS.

He can, that's the facts.

You answered his question with an opinion(presented as facts) that he wasn't able to. Then doubled down on it by responding to me answering Hoose's question, again with an opinion.

I even answered his question with the fact he would be subject to being scooped up by another team if we did try and send him back there. You still quoted me like he couldn't go back. "No more going back to PS" <-- your words = opinion, not the rules.

Good back pedal. If you're going to answer a question someone ask on rules, don't answer them with your opinion.

Answer with facts.

Yes, Johnson can go back to the PS. He most likely will not, but by the rules he can.

That was the question. 

Exactly, if it’s a can he?  Yes.  Should he?  Heck no.

3 hours ago, MarquisJ said:

This guy is unbelievable. Being able to come off the street and play the way he did was nice to see. Not too sure if he’s not the best WR on the team. Certainly was today!

Do you realize how depressing that is though?

Archived