Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

zero problem with him or anyone else wearing it. Luck didn’t do anything worthy of retiring that number.

Well he's wearing 12. Ballsy kid.

Played well for a kid no one here knew he was 5 hours ago.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

When Pittman comes back Fountain might see himself back to the PS. Fountain is basically the same player as pascal and this Harris kid adds something a little different.

and Harris saves the extra spot since he can play multiple positions 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

He defiantly added something to the offense today. Something we haven’t had since Campbell. But to me I still don’t understand why we don’t use Hines in that spot.

Maybe Harris is better?  Wouldn't take much.

13 minutes ago, Colts Fan In L.A. said:

Were there no other numbers available?

I think 86 maybe, but no I don't think so

• Like 1

I posted about him pregame in the Game thread (Some hadnt heard of but bet after today most will at leats have him on the radar), Southern Miss had to use him at rb due to injuries so shifted there, just makes plays has speed just not much size.

49 minutes ago, Colts Fan In L.A. said:

Were there no other numbers available?

The numbers for WR are 10-19 and 80-89. Colts currently have these WR numbers available:

18, 19, 82, 87, 88, 89

I have no issue with him wearing 12.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

The numbers for WR are 10-19 and 80-89. Colts currently have these WR numbers available:

18, 19, 82, 87, 88, 89

Me neither.  The old 12 is gone.  Moving on.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

When Pittman comes back Fountain might see himself back to the PS. Fountain is basically the same player as pascal and this Harris kid adds something a little different.

Lets put some respect on Pascal's name. He was WR1 last season. His play this season shows he can contribute. 

Fountain has shown nothing more than potential. So far Pascal >>>>>> Fountain

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

18, 19, 82, 87, 88, 89

Luck could still have 12...... If he wanted it anymore. 

• Like 1
Just now, Colt.45 said:

Lets put some respect on Pascal's name. He was WR1 last season. His play this season shows he can contribute. 

Fountain has shown nothing more than potential. So far Pascal >>>>>> Fountain

I am just talking about his WR position. Nothing else.

58 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Wasn’t he a RB in college?  

Yes...

His first catch and his run after it was very nice.  The 2nd catch was nice, but he ran out of bounds when I thought he could have turned it up field and got the first down instead of leaving us in a 3rd and 2 situation (Rivers looked like he saw what I saw).  His 3rd catch, ran out of bounds when we were trying to kill the clock.

The guy is definitely explosive and gives a new wrinkle to our offense.  I like him, I hope he sticks around.  He'll need to improve some decision making moving forward, but his explosiveness and playmaking abilities are very apparent.

1 hour ago, Fluke_33 said:

Love the player but don’t like the number being used yet. 

zero problem with him or anyone else wearing it. Luck didn’t do anything worthy of retiring that number.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, DougDew said:

Maybe Harris is better?  Wouldn't take much.

No one was expecting Harris.  Teams know when Hines comes in he’s getting the ball.  Now that teams have seen Harris let’s see if he keeps it up.  If he does the Colts might have something in him.  If not they will go back to Hines.  

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

No one was expecting Harris.  Teams know when Hines comes in he’s getting the ball.  Now that teams have seen Harris let’s see if he keeps it up.  If he does the Colts might have something in him.  If not they will go back to Hines.  

I think Harris was brought in to see if he could be an adequate replacement for Hines.  Hines bonehead faircatch probably soured him on the coaches, as well as a general lack of production.....someone important is finally noticing.

I don't think that it was a coincidence that Harris was added this week and was given some plays that Hines might otherwise run.  Others will disagree I'm sure.

Just now, DougDew said:

I think Harris was brought in to see if he could be an adequate replacement for Hines.  Hines bonehead faircatch probably soured him on the coaches, as well as a general lack of production.....someone important is finally noticing.

I don't think that it was a coincidence that Harris was added this week and was given some plays that Hines usually runs.  Others will disagree I'm sure.

If that was the case Hines wouldn’t have been fielding punts today.  

I believe I heard Wilkins has been nursing a hamstring issue hence Harris being added.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

If that was the case Hines wouldn’t have been fielding punts today.  

I believe I heard Wilkins has been nursing a hamstring issue hence Harris being added.

I doubt that anybody would say that Harris was brought in as competition for Hines.  If it was for Wilkins, I'd expect to see a bigger RB.

But one game doesn't mean much.

3 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

He deserves a spot over Fountain

Why? Fountain really hasn't had much opportunity. Harris got as many targets in one game than Fountain or Dulin all year. Doesn't have anything to do with getting, or being open. You saw where Harris got the targets...

Just now, DougDew said:

I doubt that anybody would say that Harris was brought in as competition for Hines.  If it was for Wilkins, I'd expect to see a bigger RB.

But one game doesn't mean much.

I think Harris was brought up because he’s been here and they need a body to get through a week or two.  It’s not that he was brought in to replace Wilkins.  I think Wilkins runs, which we limited to start with, went to Taylor and they played to Harris’s strength when they used him.

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think Harris was brought up because he’s been here and they need a body to get through a week or two.  It’s not that he was brought in to replace Wilkins.  I think Wilkins runs, which we limited to start with, went to Taylor and they played to Harris’s strength when they used him.

Ok, who knows what the decision making process was.  But I think many here are observing that the kinds of things Harris did today on the field, shows us flashes of speed and athleticism, is what they expect to see from Hines more consistently.

Or perhaps Campbell.

Either way, its an element that the Colts have been trying to get on the field for Reich and they really haven't so far.

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

Ok, who knows what the decision making process was.  But I think many here are observing that the kinds of things Harris did today on the field, shows us flashes of speed and athleticism, is what they expect to see from Hines more consistently.

Yeah and I’d like to see more of him but as teams see more of him they are going to game plan for him like they have been doing with Hines.  All I am saying is if he keeps it up then they have something.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, DougDew said:

I don't think that it was a coincidence that Harris was added this week and was given some plays that Hines might otherwise run.  Others will disagree I'm sure.

Nah... Harris is tiny. He's like 5-8 and 175ish. He's closer to TY than Hines. Sure they can use Harris on specialty runs, but he's not in competition at RB, or even APB. He's just a guy who can be used as a gadget guy and STs along with WR.

You might have heard he was a RB in college. Yes, he was, kind of. SM's RB got hurt so they had to convert Harris from WR his SR year. He can be a satellite guy, but won't be AP. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Dogg63 said:

18, 19, 82, 87, 88, 89

18 is retired ain’t no body going to touch that one

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1