Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yeah which is why the Colts are doing the right thing and taking it slow with him.
    • Tbh, not sure what you are asking?   Stafford already was under contract for $33m in 2021. Detroit already paid $13m out in bonuses that is why his cap hit would only be $20m for us if traded here.   So he isn't under paid for what QBs make by any means. He had $26m salary next year(2022), which Detroit has to pay $3m of.   So he would essentially be double dipping money for this year.   I would say of an extension is agreed upon, the $20m cap hit for this season probably stays in place. Maybe adjust base and turn it into SB or RB. Guarantee money next year(2022)   I would think maybe something like this: 2021:$20m 2022:$28m($5m more than he is owed now) 2023:$25m 2024:$25m 2025:$25m   So new 5yr deal worth $123m with $73m guaranteed(2021-2023 monies)? He currently has no guarantees although $10m guarantees on March 22nd.   That's my thoughts?
    • Amari Rodgers is intriguing. He's considered predominantly a slot receiver so I don't know how high that will get him but just look at the suddenness of his breaks and how he creates separation at the top of the routes:     Cade Johnson, WR, South Dakota State seems to be getting some buzz too:       Nico Collins:     Some Tylan Wallace(he's one of my favorites):     Kedarius Toney(another favorite of mine):  
    • I've been following Titans talk, and most of them are saying it will be very difficult to resign TE Jonnu Smith, due to their cap issues.   I for one would love signing an ascending and uber athletic TE like Jonnu, who is only 25,  to replace Trey Burton as the move/flex TE in this offense. He would be such a mismatch for opposing defenses and would open up things even more for our WRs. 
  • Members

• w87r

w87r 4,127

Moderators
    • Nesjan3

Nesjan3 647

• HitmenSports

HitmenSports 1

Rookie
    • GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,360

• chad72