Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rivers haters eat crow

Just now, King Colt said:

We can hope so but the meat of their schedule start after the Lions game which could be tough. No excuse for having to play catch up. None.

smile and enjoy the win today 

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes he had bad pick but there's no Colts win without Phil today.    Can we go 1 week without a bench Rivers thread?

Rivers was down 21-0, came back like Luck would. Rivers 3 TD's and 371 Yards, Colts win baby! Colts now 4-2. The difference between being 3-3 and 4-2 is huge. Rivers haters can go kick rocks this week

Instead of eating crow, the usual suspects are in here moving the goalposts and reaching harder than you would think is possible.   What a joke.  Rivers made you all look dumb as hell today.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Football is a 60m game 

We played bad for half of it

The other half we made the plays to win

Thank God we won this game because the Rivers haters were ready to pounce like a Mamba Snake 200.gif, when it was 21-0 they were drooling to say I told you so. This what this guy thinks of that sexy homer simpson GIF- mess with Rivers, deal with him :banana:

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Let's give this some thought . The Colts (The best D on paper) were impotent on both sides of the ball unable to accomplish a single thing so it was 14-0. Then the first play of the second quarters it was 21-0 against who? A team in the AFC North cellar where they have been there for about forever. Add to that fact they have lost a game to another cellar dweller in the Jags. The Jags!! When you watch the other team score repeatedly while you do nothing it is called tanking.

Tanking is intentionally losing to better your draft position.  You're describing sucking.  Different spplication of incompetence.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

We can hope so but the meat of their schedule start after the Lions game which could be tough. No excuse for having to play catch up. None.

As I said, they are inconsistent. That's why I think we are an average team. I'm hoping we can go 5-5 or maybe 6-4 the rest of the way to make the playoffs. We could go 8-8 as well though. I think we need another draft, especially one with a franchise QB after Rivers and Brissett leave. Luckily, Ballard is hitting on a decent number of picks. Just need the QB now.

• Like 2

Instead of eating crow, the usual suspects are in here moving the goalposts and reaching harder than you would think is possible.

What a joke.  Rivers made you all look dumb as hell today.  Going back and reading the game thread is hilarious.  Multiple comments about how Rivers is incapable of leading a 21 point comeback.

By the way, Aaron Rodgers looked bad today.  0 TDs 2 INTs, and they lost 38-10.  I guess he has a noodle arm and should be benched?

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Rivers did not win that game the last play by the defense sealed it.

and would that INT have mattered at all if Rivers hadn’t played like he did?  I mean correct if I am wrong but weren’t you just saying the Colts were tanking because the defense let them get down 21-0 before anyone got out of the gates.  

Also I believe it was a TD pass from Rivers that gave them the lead so yeah he did kinda win the game for them.

The defense sealed it yes but Rivers bailed them out today.

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

Instead of eating crow, the usual suspects are in here moving the goalposts and reaching harder than you would think is possible.

What a joke.  Rivers made you all look dumb as hell today.  Going back and reading the game thread is hilarious.  Multiple comments about how Rivers is incapable of leading a 21 point comeback.

By the way, Aaron Rodgers looked bad today.  0 TDs 2 INTs, and they lost 38-10.  I guess he has a noodle arm and should be benched?

Well yeah they have Love the guy the Colts could have had.  Duh...

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

and would that INT have mattered at all if Rivers hadn’t played like he did?  I mean correct if I am wrong but weren’t you just saying the Colts were tanking because the defense let them get down 21-0 before anyone got out of the gates.  

Also I believe it was a TD pass from Rivers that gave them the lead so yeah he did kinda win the game for them.

The defense sealed it yes but Rivers bailed them out today.

correct tupac shakur GIF

5 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Doubt he Could do it versus the titans or Steelers 

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

I didn't expect 'i d i o t' to get censored lol

I got a "personal attack" strike last year cuz I called the teens in Friday the 13th d-bags......its hard to know what will fly on the forum.   Best be careful.

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

one game does not make people look dumb lets be honest.  Rivers played well today no doubt about it .  But 7 tds to 6 picks on the season is not making anyone look dumb.   Jacoby last year had 2 games with 3 touchdowns and 350 plus yards , and averaged 3 touchdowns a game through the first 7 games .       You cant watch a guy throw more picks then touchdowns through 5 games then run onto the forum once he has one good game out of 6 and call people jokes .   I know your a rivers fan not a colts fan so you are bias and dont care whats best for the future of the team so your opinion is invalid .   its funny all the guys who are die hard phillip rivers guys just so happened to join the forum the day rivers is signed .   You want people to eat real crow then rivers needs to stop throwing picks and at least average 250 yards 2 touchdowns a game .

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
14 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

This is going to be a real fun week :thmup:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

one game does not make people look dumb lets be honest.  Rivers played well today no doubt about it .  But 7 tds to 6 picks on the season is not making anyone look dumb.   Jacoby last year had 2 games with 3 touchdowns and 350 plus yards , and averaged 3 touchdowns a game through the first 7 games .       You cant watch a guy throw more picks then touchdowns through 5 games then run onto the forum once he has one good game out of 6 and call people jokes .   I know your a rivers fan not a colts fan so you are bias and dont care whats best for the future of the team so your opinion is invalid .   its funny all the guys who are die hard phillip rivers guys just so happened to join the forum the day rivers is signed .   You want people to eat real crow then rivers needs to stop throwing picks and at least average 250 yards 2 touchdowns a game .

didn't Brissett have like 4 td 3 int last 10 games in 19?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

Triggered.

Myself and many others never hid our reasons for becoming new Colts fans.

4-2 is a good start.  You were adamant about benching Rivers at 21-0.  Eat the crow.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Doubt he Could do it versus the titans or Steelers 

Hopefully he doesn’t need to do it vs them.  This isn’t how the Colts were built.  They were built to be power running and playing defense.  That didn’t happen today.  Rivers stepped up and that’s why he’s here to win one or two of these types of games that Jacoby couldn’t.  If this is how the Colts have to play all year though the Colts are in trouble.  

1 minute ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Triggered.

Myself and many others never hid our reasons for becoming new Colts fans.

4-2 is a good start.  You were adamant about benching Rivers at 21-0.  Eat the crow.

I went back and read some of the comments when were down 21-0 and it's pure comedy haha 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I went back and read some of the comments when were down 21-0 and it's pure comedy haha 

The game day thread is always a train wreck.  It’s pure emotion no thought.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Hopefully he doesn’t need to do it vs them.  This isn’t how the Colts were built.  They were built to be power running and playing defense.  That didn’t happen today.  Rivers stepped up and that’s why he’s here to win one or two of these types of games that Jacoby couldn’t.  If this is how the Colts have to play all year though the Colts are in trouble.  

I agree doing this against the Steelers  defense  may lead to pick 6s

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

didn't Brissett have like 4 td 3 int last 10 games in 19?

yes thats my point though if every one wants to run jacoby out of town for having a bad second half of the season when  in the first half  of the year he was in talks for being a mvp .   then we need to hold rivers to the same standard .   i have zero against rivers personally i would love for him to play good every game and win a ring .  it would be awesome for rivers to get his ring and the colts to win a superbowl .  no one is sitting around rubbing their hands together wanting the team to lose .  When people play bad why is it so bad to call them out on a colts forum?   I was only saying if i had the choice of the colts tanking one season to get a hall of fame QB for 15 years i would rather them get a high draft pick  .  obviously if it was possible i would want the colts to never lose or rebuild but that is not how the league works , so i like to look ahead if i feel the season is lost or the team is not good enough to win a ring yet.  either way rivers is a stop gap and colts need to get eason ready or draft a new QB .

• Like 1