Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time for Reich to go?

He has on numerous occasions not prepared this team to play. Week One's come to mind in the past few years under him, and today is yet another example. This team is plenty talented, but they seem to have coaching issues and being prepared on a weekly basis. 

The start to this game reminded me of the Raiders walking into LOS as decent underdogs and just whooping the sleep walking Colts last season

how do you fumble that play away anyways? I like Doyle but I don't think we would miss him at all... who cares about his blocking he gets flagged for holding once a game as well.

Why does it take going down 21-0 to a 1-3-1 team to wake them up and give Rivers the "guts" to throw the damn ball down the field?

the Ravens come into LOS in 3 weeks and they are smashing another team on the road. After the bye even if the Colts beat the Lions they then face the Ravens, Titans, Packers and then Titans again in a 4 week stretch. Not to mention those Raiders again on the road and then the Steelers.

NO PLAYOFFS 

5 minutes ago, Numba1Colt said:

how do you fumble that play away anyways? I like Doyle but I don't think we would miss him at all... who cares about his blocking he gets flagged for holding once a game as well.

NO PLAYOFFS 

This doyel DNA called for holding a lot and either cough up the football in the 1st quarter or 4th. He is known to cost us the game time to time because of his hands. The only reason he on the team is beacuase he from indy and that's it