Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

Posted Images

Let me be clear: the Bengals are not a good team. And I’m a fan unless they play the Colts. 

There is no heart with the Colts today. I don’t see any fire. Even Rivers seems off in his attitude. Where is our tough guy attitude? Buckner, Nelson? Hello? You guys awake?

All defensive coaches need to be fired! Frank needs a new OC to call the plays, need all new Wrs, etc... I got a feeling we will not do anything at the trade deadline, which will be a mistake. Oh and btw, the schedule will only get tougher from here on out! But if nothing is changed and the coaches keep doing the same ole nonsense, we wont win another game!

• Haha 1
Just now, Shafty138 said:

You really think that?  Lmao.... This team kept pagano for years.

Chris Ballard kept Pagano for one year... If you think Irsay and Ballard aren’t red in the face at the moment, you are delusional. And Rivers and Reich are in large part to blame. This offense is brutally bad. This defense has been the bright spot this season, but is getting bullied right now. The team seems defeated. Wonder why? No confidence in this offense. 

• Like 1
Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Okay I’m panicking now I don’t care what anyone says

There's no reason not to be panicking.  They have to play the Packers, Ravens, and Titans 3-4 out their next games.  Heck, if they get blown out by the Bengals, the Lions should be able to beat them.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

I’ve tried to like Rock, and he’s still young and done better than I thought he would this year...but that’s the kinda stuff I don’t see changing.

Another dud 2 Rd pick. Ballard has dad many

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

We could of had jordan love last year .  thats what hurts so bad , the packers are set at QB for the next 20 years

QB hasn’t been the issue today.  The bengals lines are flat out owning everything on the field right now.  

• Like 1

We could of had jordan love last year .  thats what hurts so bad , the packers are set at QB for the next 20 years

Don’t even start saying this is on the quarterback. The defense is god awful

Just now, JlynRN said:

Has the team given up already?

One seriously has to wonder.

Something is definitely wrong with this team. HC is usually to blame.  May be time for a players only meeting at the half, lol.

3 drives 3 touhdowns for the bengals .  have the colts even got one first down yet?

The 1st pass to Taylor went for 22 yards, the next pass was "fumbled" by Doyle

I thought we could lose to this Bengals team, we are seriously missing Leonard on Defense, He was the leader and kept everyone in the game. Although I thought they would do better than this but our Offense needs to actually get a drive going.

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Maybe having a few 1st round picks is better than a bunch of 2nd round players 

They're not 2nd round players.  They're 4th round players that were selected in the second round.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

I'd give Rivers 1 more series but if we're still stuck in the mud, I'd put Brissett in to see if his mobility could spark the offense.

"Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic..."

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Lmao nice troll

how is that a troll i was leading the draft jordan love party all last year.     I non stop posted to take love .   i wanted the colts to take him at 13 .  the colts could of traded back to 20 picked up a second round pick  and still took love

• Like 1
1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Chris Ballard kept Pagano for one year... If you think Irsay and Ballard aren’t red in the face at the moment, you are delusional. And Rivers and Reich are in large part to blame. This offense is brutally bad. This defense has been the bright spot this season, but is getting bullied right now. The team seems defeated. Wonder why? No confidence in this offense. 

I agree wholeheartedly....but I'm not giving Ballard a pass on anything any longer.

• NFLfan unpinned this topic