Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

reich can only call  a very limited offense with short passes .  teams know this and play the run and press our wrs .   Rivers is holding back the offense

Same as JB held it back last year....

• Like 1

This games over, Rivers about to try and play hero ball. I see 2 more INTS coming and an embarrassing loss. Lets not forget this is by far the easiest part of out schedule. We have not played anyone yet.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

This needed to happen the colts were to content thinking they were a aging QB away from being a superbowl team .  Ballard thought since jacoby was so bad and AV missing 15 kicks that with rivers the team would be elite .   This is why i am for starting eason because the colts are not a playoff team .  Let him just get some reps in , if he looks good it can give the team energy .

Lol.... It won't be Eason.  They'll just turn to the retread backup if they even dare make a change.

• Like 1
Just now, ColtsBlueFL said:

Anybody see this coming?

Honestly no. I’ve been following the Bengals and Joe all year, and we’re making Zac Taylor look like a genius play caller. That’s not a good look. 

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

Obviously withing 5yds of LOS

Uh... I think you have the rule a little distorted. Obviously you can't hit a receiver when the ball is thrown to him . The 5 yard rule pertains to contact "before " the ball is thrown.

• Like 1
Just now, Smoke317 said:

Or they’re playing for other teams (DK Metcalf & Chase Claypool)...

Hindsight being 20/20, Campbell and Pittman were just as solid choices as those two would have been at the time ...

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

the whole Colts team and roster thought their bye week was this week until yesterday night where they scrambled to try to learn the Bengals

You think the team didnt practice for the bengals all week? 

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

This game is already over.  Who thinks Rivers can bring us back?  Not me.

Can we stop ignoring how our “elite” defense is getting steam rolled because we want to blame Rivers?

• Thanks 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic