Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

So this isnt rocket science and its not by any means a defense of Rivers, but he is not being set up to succeed when we a) cannot run the ball b) defense plays like complete garbage and does nothing to disrupt what the opposition is trying to do.

This are the danger situations that cause him to force throws he can longer make and generate the INTs

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, CobraKai344 said:

do you really think Rivers is capable of taking this team to a super bowl?  Not even a chance

Do I think Andrew Luck could take this team to a Super Bowl the way they are playing right now?  Not even a chance.  So far today Rivers play hasn’t been a factor one way or another.  In fact the short passes from the QB is the one thing that’s gone well so far.

Our D is again, Charmin soft.

I called it in the matchup thread this week. I called it last week. 

Philip is 3 for 3 for those that can't help bashing him.... Good grief he has zero to do with what is happening. 

And Oke is looking horrid again. Can't wait till Leonard is back. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Philip is 3 for 3 for those that can't help bashing him.... Good grief he has zero to do with what is happening. 

yea rivers only threw 3 check downs though .   he cant push the ball down field so it limits the offense

• Like 1
Just now, EastStreet said:

Not disagreeing with you but Rivers is mediocre at best.  But when we went to run the ball and we can’t like we have all year...you don’t have a chance with Rivers noodle arm unfortunately

I honestly am not even surprised. The Colts usually play to their level of competition. 

We can still come back, but we need to score on this drive. If we go down 3 scores, it's over. 

Reich is WAY too easy on the players. He looks like a biased father out there always making excuses for his guys. 

He needs to start expecting great football from his players. If they don't perform, LET THEM KNOW IT. 

we are so soft on offense.

I’m telling you, we just start punting on 3rd down. We’re gonna save some injuries over the long-term. 

Hey, where’s that rivers apologist who tried to tell me how good he was on 3rd down a couple weeks ago? Haven’t seen him around here giving rivers the proverbial mouth love lately...

Just now, coming on strong said:

yea rivers only threw 3 check downs though .   he cant push the ball down field so it limits the offense

doesn't matter. he's not the problem. his check downs average 9 yards a piece. 

and do you see how close Cinci is playing up on, and pressing our pass catchers. 

that is not, Charmin soft... 

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic