Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

without leonard the defense looks horrible .  I dont know what to think about the defense they looked like the 2000 ravens early one now look like they are a bottom 5 defense last week and this first drive .

so far the "we haven't played anyone" narrative has been correct

Looks like some guys are beginning to check out on D..... Hope I'm wrong

Just now, MTC said:

Not sure what happened but the offensive line blocking in the run department has taken a nosedive.

Wondering if Nelson has a back injury bothering him.... He's a lot more hit or miss this yr

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm just linking what was reported.  I don't know what race has to do with this situation, or my comments.  I think the lens you are responsible for needs adjustment.    I don't confuse race with culture, or use the terms interchangeably.  Maybe that's how you read things.  Maybe that's how moderators read things, then attribute banned topics to someone who isn't even talking about them.   "They all", the ex....EX players who complain about culture, whatever they're talking about, amount to about 5 high profile players over the past 5 years, all of whom were either cut or not resigned.  Not sure why they are held up as the pedestal of defining what HOU is or is not.   What do the current 90 players on the team feel about the culture?  How about Tyrod, who just joined the team?  About 150 players have churned through the HOU roster in that time.  Many of them financially independent millionaires, free to say what they want. 150 to 5 have not complain about culture.  IMO, maybe the 5 need new lenses.   Its clearly reported what Watson's issue is with the team, and it started a month after he signed a new contract with a "bad" organization and just as the search for a new HC began.  
    • 2017: Good: Garett Bolles  Worst: Solomon Thomas Colts: Malik Hooker Late: Eddie Jackson/George Kittle   2018: Good: Darius Leonard Worst - Josh Jackson? Colts Darius Leonard, Quenton Nelson,  Late - Fred Warner?    2019: Good - DK Metcalf  Worst - Jerry Tillery Colts - Parris Campbell Late - Chauncey Gardner-Johnson   2020 Good - Tristan Wirfs Worst - Jordan Love Colts - Michael Pittman Jr Late - Alex Highsmith?
    • IDK man. I watched every game last year, and several twice. TY simply isn't get a lot of separation (unless he's running in the seam). Compare the other WRs to TY. Here's all the pass catchers from 2020, and I included TY's from 2019 too.   TY20 - 1.26 TY19 - 1.5 PC20 - 2.11 MP20 - 1.58 ZP20 - 1.16 MJ20 - 1.64 DH20 - 1.4 JD20 - 1.2 MAC20 - 1.57 TB20 - 1.11   It looks pretty much like my eyes thought across the board. Looking at River's advanced stats,.... River's "on target" and "bad throw" %s weren't bad. Both Brady and Mahomes had higher bad throw %s than Rivers. Along with my eyes, there just really isn't a stat out there that supports placing the blame on Rivers (over TY).
    • I’m excited for his connection with Big Mo. Similar to Luck Wentz loves his TEs and hopefully he gets more involved on offense.
  • Members

• DougDew

DougDew 2,594

• Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 137

• MPStack

MPStack 3,417

• EastStreet

EastStreet 9,682

• JediXMan

JediXMan 514

• Derakynn