Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

without leonard the defense looks horrible .  I dont know what to think about the defense they looked like the 2000 ravens early one now look like they are a bottom 5 defense last week and this first drive .

so far the "we haven't played anyone" narrative has been correct

Looks like some guys are beginning to check out on D..... Hope I'm wrong

Just now, MTC said:

Not sure what happened but the offensive line blocking in the run department has taken a nosedive.

Wondering if Nelson has a back injury bothering him.... He's a lot more hit or miss this yr

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We've got some decent value at the 5 and dime store.   Great bargains Rhodes Moore   Good bargains TJ Carrie Wilson
    • They are talking about next year's picks, which one (either 1st or 2nd) is conditionally going to Philly. Doubt they can contractually use either in a trade for this year (unless it's with Philly). Perhaps there's contract language that says we can deal our 2nd, but if we do, Philly would automatically get our 1st.
    • What is his role?     So does everybody on the team who doesn't want to be traded because of whatever Easterby did not seeing things as well as Watson and 5 players who were let go by the team?  Why are the 5 seeing it correctly and the 150 not?      
    • Instead of trying to split the atom on how stats are measured, let's keep it simple and just apply basic logic.    Should we not expect a 31 year old to lose speed? Should we not expect a tiny guy who's losing his speed, to struggle getting the same separation he relied on all these years? Even if you disagree with the majority of fans (who think he's slowed), wouldn't the trained eyes of the coaches know better? And if TY still had it (and Rivers was at fault), wouldn't TY get a better/longer deal than 1 year / 8M? Should we believe TY's stats are simply wrong, while most of the other pass catchers are grading better at separation while getting the same balls, by the same QB? Are stats out to get TY, or is Philip just bad throwing to TY and good to everyone else? And nobody saying Rivers is great. But simply other pass catchers are grading better with Rivers, than TY. TY relied on his speed all these years (along with route running). He's losing that speed, and now has to rely on route running (for tough yards) and mismatches (seam and bad DBs) for the majority of his highlights. There's no mystery here. It's just getting harder for him. I really hope he can squeeze one more 1000 yard season out for the Colts.   
    • You are having a different conversation than I am.   I'm talking about the narrow issue of Watson possibly being traded, and citing the reasons he supposedly stated for wanting to be traded.  I show you articles because you insinuate that I am wrong about those reasons.    What the culture is or is not in the HOU organization is not relevant, because no articles have cited culture as being the reason.    Its also not relevant to Watson, because it seems to me that if these adverse conditions were long standing since the time AJ and Foster were in the locker room, then those conditions must not have have been a big deal to Watson in September when he chose to extended his playing time with such a bad organization run by such awful political owners.  That must not be the reason he wants a trade.               
  • Members

• Stephen

Stephen 1,869

• Horshoekid1986

Horshoekid1986 7

Rookie
    • NFLfan

NFLfan 8,435

Moderators
    • cgi4life

cgi4life 74

• NewColtsFan