Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't want to play super aggressive, but don't want to be super conservative either. A happy medium between Reich and Arians is optimal to me. With the creativity of Reid....    @Nickster what did you think about Arians yesterday. His risk it biscuit was great on that one call for a TD to the left, but also was responsible for 3 INTs from Brady. It was basically a Winston game yesterday lol. Brady was just more effective short/intermediate, and in the RZ that Winston.
    • There are ways to work around it and Im about 100% sure Nelson isn't getting extension this year. He will get one next year after they pick up his 5th year option.     Ballard is not a big Signing Bonus guy.  Buckner nor Kelly got a Signing Bonus. Glowinski Doyle and Stewart are the only non rookies to have a SB on the team and they are small.     You can have big Roster Bonus guaranteed and  future base salaries. He is more of a guaranteed money guy, that way it takes away from potential dead cap down the line. Guaranteed future money is just as reassuring when risking injury.     But just for you I am going to adjust both my mocks to include an Extension for Leonard and Smith.    Only because you said you are in the fan club. 
    • I agree with most, just not on TY. He did get open some deep, but he also didn't get open deep at times. Most of his open moments were on busted coverage, or against man vs not so great CBs. He's still fast in general (wouldn't doubt if he's high 4.4s) and that's plenty to get "open", but he just doesn't have the size. He didn't need the size when he was 4.3s or low 4.4s.    And not sure why he doesn't think TY can be a slot. He's got plenty of speed left for the slot position, and his route running would create great mismatches vs LBs and SSs.    On Rodgers, I think he's a bit overly optimistic. I love his speed and athleticism, but his size is a real limitation. He'd do fine vs smaller WRs that aren't physical, but a big and/or physical WR would give him fits in a big way. IMO he needs to work on his body in the offseason. Depending on the team, or WR unit were playing, sure, but the wrong matchup would be scary. I do like him better as a CB than Moore (when he's moved from NB to CB). 
  • Members