Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

Posted Images

colts got so lucky if the kicker doesnt miss that kick the bengals were in field goal range and would of won the game .   The colts have to get better on both sides of the ball .  ballard needs to look at everything they are doing and improve

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Interesting that he didn't say the Colts doctors are keeping him from practicing.  It's up to AC.  To me that says there is a possibility he plays Sunday.  He could sit out again on Thursday and be limited on Friday.  Decide game day.  Maybe he wears a brace and he plays.  Sounds like it's all up to AC when he goes.  
    • I'd just prefer to use him at 3T on passing downs only. If he puts wait on, I think he'd lose explosiveness. No need to use him vs the run at all, unless of course due to injury (like last week).
    • are the colts planning on beefing up lewis ? he seems to small to play defensive tackle . why not have him gain some weight ?
    • lewis is good in passing downs at defensive tackle but was getting bullied against the run he is to small .  If they want to keep him at the 3  why not get his weight up to at least 290  and build his strength up .    lewis was getting pushed back against tenn pretty badly , but against the pass gets push from using his athletic ability and speed .
    • Yep, I agree that he'd likely have been available later. There have been several like that, but I don't get too caught up on that so long as it works. It seems to be working out, but yes, I think we could have waited.    Lewis at OSU had his best moments at OSU when moving inside as a rush 3T. His production decreased as OSU recruited some high star guys, but OSU still was able to move him around get pretty good use out of him. I do agree with you though that he's destined to be at his best when playing a role. I'm not sure what his future holds, but with all our DEs being FA next year, and 3T locked up for the future, he could end up playing more DE than expected. Personally, I'd prefer he be rush DT in passing downs with Buckner moving over.
  • Members

• IinD

IinD 3,208

• Superman

Superman 37,551

Moderators
    • FortheWin

FortheWin 133

• bWild

bWild 58

• Franklin County

Franklin County 481