Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

And they have talked glowingly about rivers today.

i was talking espn and nfl network when i mentioned analysts, the guys covering the game today are going to be a little different 

Just now, SR711 said:

So now the key question becomes does the INT cause play calling to get more conservative.

Now would be nice time for O-line to step up in run game

Nope.lol

6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

He’s been chomping at the bit all day to go after rivers.  Awful throw there but let’s not kid ourselves Rivers is the only reason the Colts are in this game.

It really wasn't that bad of a throw. It was a 50/50 shot. Pascal had zero effort on the ball. I wouldn't throw a 50/50 shot though to anyone on our team not named Mo.

Just now, coming on strong said:

we have to get this first the defense cannot stop them

Most importantly is some points....Worst case scenario is bleed enough time off clock with no points but Bengals get ball back with enough time for FG

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think frank knows the way the line hasn’t been playing today the running game isn’t going to win this game.

Going from shotgun all the time doesn't help things.

Taylor cant get any momentum, starts from stand still.

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I remember that posr, and said "Yup' to myself.   I learned my lessen not to pick up my tent stakes and pack to leave during the Colts vs. Pats 2006 AFC championship game when the Pats went up 21 - 3, and at halftime it was 21 - 6 in Favor of BB/Brady.  Colts came back the 2nd half, and Jeff Saturday blew open a hole for Addai's lead taking TD run. giving the Colts a 38 - 34 advantage. Then moments later Marlin Jackson intercepted Brady in Colts territory with less than 25 seconds left in the game to seal the big comeback.   The Colts comeback over the Bucs in OT on MNF in 2003 (38 - 35) primed me for those comeback possibilities, but I still had doubts. Not after that AFCCG in 2006.  I never throw in the towel, and I became a much calmer observer after that too. :)  
    • I don't think they're going to be happy long term if he can't hit a 50 yarder.  He's going to need to work on that range.  But for now I do like the accuracy.
    • I’m not even from Indy or live there and I thought the same thing. Need to only sell tickets to people with an Indy zip code lol. Hope they enjoyed the long ride back to Wisconsin.
    • Oh, I wasn't arguing there is a conspiracy.  I don't believe that.  Just horrible, inconsistent officiating.
    • Except they didn’t call it the same way all game.  Literally the next drive the Packers tackled a Colts defender about to sack Rodgers and no flag.  There were some really bad hold there (the one by Pittman stands out) that you have to flag but most of those were the you can call that every play and officials don’t because this is what happens if you do and no one wants to watch a game like that.   Did the officials miss the face mask?  Yes.  Depending on who you ask they also gave them a huge PI before halftime.  Officials do blow calls I won’t argue that but calling a game on one drive and differently than you did the rest of the game isn’t acceptable.  Yea they were being tight with holding all day but I see the kinds of “holds” the Colts were doing on that drive just about every snap of every game includes this one that arent called.     I also take issue with them not blowing the incomplete pass by Rivers dead on the field and letting it get to replay.  I know they are told to do that on close plays but that wasn’t close and you shouldn’t depend on replay for obvious calls like that.  I’ve seen too many odd things happen in replay where they start looking at it like well can we see it the other way rather than go with obvious call,  see the “fumble” in the Ravens game for example.     This crew was bad.  Do I think they were out to get the Colts?  No.  Do I think they had a bad day at the office no different from when players have a bad day?  Yes.
  • Members