Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

And they have talked glowingly about rivers today.

i was talking espn and nfl network when i mentioned analysts, the guys covering the game today are going to be a little different 

Just now, SR711 said:

So now the key question becomes does the INT cause play calling to get more conservative.

Now would be nice time for O-line to step up in run game

Nope.lol

6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

He’s been chomping at the bit all day to go after rivers.  Awful throw there but let’s not kid ourselves Rivers is the only reason the Colts are in this game.

It really wasn't that bad of a throw. It was a 50/50 shot. Pascal had zero effort on the ball. I wouldn't throw a 50/50 shot though to anyone on our team not named Mo.

Just now, coming on strong said:

we have to get this first the defense cannot stop them

Most importantly is some points....Worst case scenario is bleed enough time off clock with no points but Bengals get ball back with enough time for FG

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think frank knows the way the line hasn’t been playing today the running game isn’t going to win this game.

Going from shotgun all the time doesn't help things.

Taylor cant get any momentum, starts from stand still.

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is arguably the most ignorant post I have ever read on this board.  "You're talking about talent levels in positions that don't matter."  I was talking about talent levels of players at just about every single position on the team and every position matters.   What positions 'matter' to you? Just the QB? Or the QB, P and K?  The most important position on the defense in the scheme Ballard is building is the 3-T.  He got us an all-pro in Buckner. He doesn't matter?   No sense in continuing this, it's a waste of time.  Out of the players you list, Rivers is a stop-gap (we all knew that and with Luck's somewhat abrupt retirement, Ballard/Reich had us in playoff contention with Jacoby until week 16 last year -- Polian had us as a 2-14 team without Peyton and Grigs had us as an 8-8 and then 4-12 team (inherited by Ballard) with or without Luck -- chances are we are not going to be in position to draft a #1 QB while Ballard is in charge since we'll always be in the playoff hunt and won't be 'tanking'). Nelson, Leonard, Smith were all drafted by Ballard.  He signed Autry, traded for (essentially drafted) Buckner.  He signed Rhodes and Houston.  He retained AC and Kelly and let go most of the rest of the garbage that Grigs handed off to him.  TY is no longer our best WR, Pittman is and he was brought in by Ballard.  Our best RB in JT and he was brought in by Ballard.  Our best DB is probably Blackmon (not Rhodes) and he was drafted by Ballard.  I'll stop there, there's an old adage about not letting people you argue with drag you down to their level.     You are right, I read over the word 'over', sorry @2006Coltsbestever
    • Interesting that this has come from Big Q. However, what about Q himself? He's played at times like a man who has some kind of injury.
    • That's only true if you don't trust the judgement of the coaching staff.    We haven't seen Eason play yet.   But the staff has seen him in practice and meeting rooms.     If you trust them,  then there's no need to wonder if Eason is better than Rivers.     But if you don't trust their judgement,  then go ahead and wonder....  
    • Rivers is a huge improvement over jacoby.  We're still fairly mediocre tho.  Tier 2 on a good day.   And "deserve" Rivers?  What does that even mean? The guy took a job to prolong his own career after his old gig dried up.  Last I checked he's being paid handsomely to represent the colts.  It's not like "we're" dating him and we both he could do better.....
  • Members

• Orioles22

Orioles22 170

• Stephen

Stephen 2,472

• danlhart87

danlhart87 5,185

• DougDew

DougDew 4,352

• Hammer

Hammer 275

• Colt.45