Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

Posted Images

Just now, aaron11 said:

what a ridiculous game, analysts wont talk about the colts because they have no idea what to say about them 

Because Burrow is the future.

And he's good.

• NFLfan unpinned this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Ballard has said multiple times that he wants to focus on the trenches first and foremost.  LT is probably the biggest key to the trenches and with our line it is the only older spot we are needing.  DE is a need as well and something he has drafted or at least added FA's almost every year.  LT is not though so I assume this will be the 1st round draft pick for us this year unless some key guy falls down to us.  I am hopeful that we end up with either Darrisaw, Eichenburg, or Leatherwood.  Leatherwood has been a stud over multiple years for Alabama who runs a pro style offense and could fit in for us very quick IMO.  Eichenberg also has good experience in running a pro style as well.  Radunz looks good but the competition level scares me away from a first round pick.
    • Like @NewColtsFan said "for what it's worth"   My response to those power rankings is "Which bowl game does it mean we'll get?"    
    • Ballard still trying to find his next Peanut Tillman (Bears) at CB.     Quincy Wilson was strike one, Ya-Sin is strike two...    Ya-Sin is strike two
    • Not directed at either above comment just a general thought about this...   Do you think Chris Berman, Tony Gonzalez, Jim Nanz, etc watch all 16 NFL games each week or do you think they watch 2 or 3 and someone (an intern) watches the games and provides them summary notes? I wonder if a personality, like Phil Simms, actually does know more about the Colts than a regular fan. Guys like Nate Burelson make me think they watch all or at least most of the games but others I'm not so sure.   Thoughts?  
    • Not really.   The overall talent level right now with Rivers and our IR'd skill players is about the overall same level as when he had a more talented QB, less talent on defense, and Donald Thomas and Gosder Cherilous on IR back then.   The main difference is that back then, we were maxed out at getting over the hump because we spent to the maximum Cap number just to get into the playoffs (but didn't mortgage the future), whereas now we still have room to maintain our talent level while adding more.   So we will resign the good players, and add more rookies who can (hopefully) play.  And then we'll be in position to win just like every other sports league team that wins and is pressed against the cap...they get rookies who are in their 2nd 3rd or 4th years to vastly contribute more to the team than the level of salary they are being compensated at in their rookie contracts.   Its either done that way (like SEA did when they got those young drafted defensive players and Wilson pre-big contract) or you simply load up on FAs to win now and mortgage the future (which doesn't seem to work out well in the NFL)
  • Members

• davidshoff

davidshoff 2

Rookie
    • chad72

chad72 13,494

• Shive

Shive 2,650

Moderators
    • Clem-Dog

Clem-Dog 420

• Dr. T