Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

My point is that I don’t think the Colts Linebacker pass playing skills are their strength.  At least not walker and Leonard.  

yea and my point is play man coverage then come out in nickel put a corner on every single weapon they have so the linebackers do not have to cover them .  colts did it against the bears and it worked well

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Ahh it's coming back isn't it. Sigh.

EDIT - Wait, what? Even through blue tinted glasses, that didn't look like control to me.

yeah im shocked that didn't go review. I thought for sure they were gonna overturn that

• Like 2
Just now, w87r said:

Surprised that was confirmed tbh.

Looked like it came out when he hit the ground, but bout time something went our way.

It actually came out as he laid there in pain.  Almost wish our other player had picked it up off of him before it did an Aaron Bailey...

Just now, w87r said:

Surprised that was confirmed tbh.

Looked like it came out when he hit the ground, but bout time something went our way.

He had poisson with knees down in the end zone that’s a catch,  with that I said I’ve seen more secure “catches” over turned.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

My point is that I don’t think the Colts Linebacker pass playing skills are their strength.  At least not walker and Leonard.  

Oke has by far the worst coverage stats of our LBs this year. and it's not even close.

This is where Eberflus needs to earn his paycheck.  

Have some “changeup” blitzes ready if an obvious passing down and distance presents itself.  Force Burrow to change his read and speed him up,

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

yeah im shocked that didn't go review. I thought for sure they were gonna overturn that

That wasn't a TD.  Lucky.

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just when Doyle was written off by most in here. 

This whole team is bipolar. You don't want to ever see them in Colts uniform at one point, then they make some amazing play... make boneheaded mistakes one moment, then game saving play the next drive... Hell even game to game you have Rivers being horrible last week and then having ... THIS game.... :dunno:

• Like 1
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic