Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

My point is that I don’t think the Colts Linebacker pass playing skills are their strength.  At least not walker and Leonard.  

yea and my point is play man coverage then come out in nickel put a corner on every single weapon they have so the linebackers do not have to cover them .  colts did it against the bears and it worked well

Just now, w87r said:

Surprised that was confirmed tbh.

Looked like it came out when he hit the ground, but bout time something went our way.

It actually came out as he laid there in pain.  Almost wish our other player had picked it up off of him before it did an Aaron Bailey...

Just now, w87r said:

Surprised that was confirmed tbh.

Looked like it came out when he hit the ground, but bout time something went our way.

He had poisson with knees down in the end zone that’s a catch,  with that I said I’ve seen more secure “catches” over turned.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just when Doyle was written off by most in here. 

This whole team is bipolar. You don't want to ever see them in Colts uniform at one point, then they make some amazing play... make boneheaded mistakes one moment, then game saving play the next drive... Hell even game to game you have Rivers being horrible last week and then having ... THIS game.... :dunno:

• Like 1