Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, aaron11 said:

hes somewhat of a fan favorite and a lot of people will give you crap for that

pff has never liked him, they have ranked him below average his whole career 

he is horrible in pass coverage .  in the cover 2 you need good middle linebackers who can cover .   walker is horrible in coverage

• Like 1

i done with calling the defense good they are really bad .   no pass rush bad in coverage .  the browns saw something on film and exposed the defense . the bengals are just doing the same thing the browns did .   going right over the middle testing the poor coverage from linebackers .    i would of thought eberflus would of fixed the issue but i guess he is okay with it.

Just now, coming on strong said:

i done with calling the defense good they are really bad .   no pass rush bad in coverage .  the browns saw something on film and exposed the defense . the bengals are just doing the same thing the browns did .   going right over the middle testing the poor coverage from linebackers .    i would of thought eberflus would of fixed the issue but i guess he is okay with it.

Coaches can only do so much if your players don’t have the talent to make those plays.

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Difference in the game the bengals sub par oline has owned the Colts “elite” d-line.

I've seen AC get owned a few times. Q, and Glow have looked pretty decent. 

I wish Flus would blitz a little more. We're one of the least blitzing teams in the league.

Today is the perfect time to stunt/blitz.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

He probably thinks we'll be fine when Leonard comes back and didn't wanna change anything drastic with that group