Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals @ Colts Game Day Thread, October 18, 2020, 1:00pm ET

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

All the Phillip rivers haters need to let it go at least today.  He’s the only thing keeping the Colts in this game.

Can't make any promises lol. No he is def looking great so far

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts (3-2) look to return to winning ways when they face the Cincinnati Bengals (1-3-1) at home this Sunday. They will play this one without TE Mo Alie-Cox (Out), T Chaz Green (Out)

Keeping a player down when a team is running hurry up is unsportsmanlike conduct refs,  you’ve called every tricky tack call you can make against the Colts call the obvious ones on the bengals please.

Ahh Blackmon... fast becoming a gamechanger

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

that sideline shot was a dime and a very nice route.

It definitely was.

This has nothing to do with our back and forth, but that is what TY should of done on that play we challenged. Catch it and go to ground.

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Can't make any promises lol. No he is def looking great so far

Even if he makes a mistake right now people shouldn’t lay into him when the “elite” defense spotted the bengals a 21-0 out of the gate.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

I’ve yet to see anything be amazing from the defense so far today.

Amazing is perhaps too strong, but they started making plays towards the end of the half. TFLs, the sack on Burrow.

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Amazing is perhaps too strong, but they started making plays towards the end of the half. TFLs, the sack on Burrow.

Yes the last drive they did their job.  The rest of the half way out weighs that.

If Rivers is smart, he’d be trying to make Pascal his Keenan Allen.  He’s one of our only receivers that has the awareness to look back to the QB instead of running his routes like a robot... 

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

I did which I understand, but you went out of your way to critique a guy who is our 6,7,8th option.

When in actuality he has a better career catch % than our #1 WR has in his career.

We are lucky to be able to plug Johnson in there.

lol... and I explained the delta with TY. And in the same year, with equal input, TY was 66 vs MJ's 51... 

I simply critiqued him because he is a 6-7-8 guy, and because the topic was he was taking snaps/development away from our younger 6-7-8 guys... 

The flag on Ya-Sin was an absolute killer. The stupidity of it almost had me screaming.

There are plenty of people in this thread who think that penalty was wrongly called. monty python ugh GIF

Just now, coming on strong said:

the defense is still bothering me .  i was pumping them up after the bears game .  Now they look horrible

It was the Bears. When was the last time the Bears had an offense that you could say was just “alright”? They’ve been “not very good” or worse for a long, long, long time. 

why do the Colts come into every game and try to do the same thing? let's just be boring and start every game trying to ground and pound... then they get into an early 3rd and long and incomplete... sack... pick... bad mistake. 

you have to game plan DIFFERENTLY for every team

i don't care who you have at WR or who you DON'T have... be predictable and you LOSE in this league 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, w87r said:

It definitely was.

This has nothing to do with our back and forth, but that is what TY should of done on that play we challenged. Catch it and go to ground.

Yup. If you haven't noticed in other threads, I'm just as critical about TY when he does bad. 

• Like 1
Just now, John Waylon said:

There are plenty of people in this thread who think that penalty was wrongly called. monty python ugh GIF

Whatever you think about whether the rule is stupid or not it is the rule. You know you can't spear/suplex guys.

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Harris rocking the #12 officially puts the final nail in Luck’s Colts career?

luck has been done since the moment he retired, too many people keeping the hope alive when it should just be dead 

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

To be fair, he was already mid suplex when the whistle was blown.

• Haha 1

Whatever you think about whether the rule is stupid or not it is the rule. You know you can't spear/suplex guys.

Oh I know. It was literally a textbook penalty. 

But boy, the amount of people who were accusing the refs of being crooked on it... yikes. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

They've stopped the bleeding (so far) after the offense woke up.

They had one or two drives where they didn’t give up points.  Let’s see what they do out of the locker room that will be the real test.  

3 minutes ago, Numba1Colt said:

why do the Colts come into every game and try to do the same thing? let's just be boring and start every game trying to ground and pound... then they get into an early 3rd and long and incomplete... sack... pick... bad mistake. 

i don't care who you have at WR or who you DON'T have... be predictable and you LOSE in this league 

Well they have been scoring on their opening drives so there's that.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Yup. If you haven't noticed in other threads, I'm just as critical about TY when he does bad. 

I know. I isn't really about the Johnson vs Hilton matchup.

Just using him as a reference point.

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I simply critiqued him because he is a 6-7-8 guy, and because the topic was he was taking snaps/development away from our younger 6-7-8 guys

Are we in developmental time though, or win now? 

I think Johnson gives us better chance in the present.

If the season is a wash, get Patmon and Dulin in there.

4 minutes ago, Numba1Colt said:

And yet when they go tricky with Burton at QB and score a TD people want that play burned.

3 minutes ago, coltsfan_canada said:

2 years ago we are down by a score and Mr. Doyle fumbled against Cincy and we lost the game. 

Doyle already got his fumble out of the way lol

• NFLfan unpinned this topic