Several individuals within Colts organization test positive for Covid

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TY is safe, he can’t catch anything this year.     j/k 

Assume the virus is everywhere and make sure you wash your hands.  Corona Virus can live on your hands for 9 hours.  Imagine all the people out there touching things......and then you touch the same t

Seems premature and frankly just ridiculous to point the finger for Colts positive tests at OBJ. But it is what I expect from you

Posted Images

• Fisticuffs111 changed the title to Several individuals within Colts organization test positive for Covid
14 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

The browns had covid obj tested I heard it could be our defense 

The browns should be fined letting obj play with covid against the colts 

Seems premature and frankly just ridiculous to point the finger for Colts positive tests at OBJ. But it is what I expect from you

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
6 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

Colts are in a bubble the only contact was with the browns . Obj gets sick a couple days after the game .  I blamed the browns for not testing not obj 

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Colts are in a bubble the only contact was with the browns . Obj gets sick a couple days after the game .  I blamed the browns for not testing not obj 

Colts aren't in a bubble. No team is. OBJ was sent home yesterday. Obviously, someone from the Colts tested positive yesterday. To say it was one team or the other at this point is silly.

• Like 6

I agree jared but I doubt it'll happen that way.  I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of the football season to be honest.  what's that, 7 different teams with COVID outbreaks in the same WEEK?????  How long can we even keep this up?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Colts aren't in a bubble. No team is. OBJ was sent home yesterday. Obviously, someone from the Colts tested positive yesterday. To say it was one team or the other at this point is silly.

Frank and ballard are running a tight ship . I would be willing to be it was the browns lack of testing .  We will see the nfl does the research and caught the titans breaking the rules which caused the spread.   I doubt frank would do that as he is a great coach.   If I am wrong I'll eat crow .  Certain teams are more laxed on the rules .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

The colts aren't in a bubble

• Thanks 1
Just now, Imgrandojji said:

I agree jared but I doubt it'll happen that way.  I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of the football season to be honest.  what's that, 7 different teams with COVID outbreaks in the same WEEK?????  How long can we even keep this up?

The titans had 20 players get covid they just played.   Money is very important to the owners. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

Frank and ballard are running a tight ship . I would be willing to be it was the browns lack of testing .  We will see the nfl does the research and caught the titans breaking the rules which caused the spread.   I doubt frank would do that as he is a great coach.   If I am wrong I'll eat crow .  Certain teams are more laxed on the rules .

Agree with both comments.

12 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

many things incredibly wrong with this post. Stop making a bad post worse. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

All players go home to family. Families have kids that go to school.

Indiana's positives have been going way up if you haven't noticed. 

It can happen to any team. 

• Like 7

This is really disappointing.  The league should have done a lot more to limit contact earlier and through the season.  

I doubt the colts have the authority to have a bubble without the entire league doing it and union approval.

Young men are going to take risks.  That’s what young men do.  

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Then the season is over if this gets worse unless they take a 2 month break like the nba.

10 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

Young men are going to take risks.  That’s what young men do.  

Rivers has 9 kids. Would be easy for any one of them to contract it at school and bring it home.  In San Diego they home-schooled but his kids are attending school in Indiana. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I thought they were in a bubble like the nba where the players and their families stayed at hotels near the colts stadium.  I thought away games the players went into the other teams hotel set up i thought the players and families were never in contact with the outside.    I just looked it up you are right .   The way the nfl set this up was horrible. it should be a bubble like the  nba .have one stadium and no practice and teams play at .  With 15 games a week they could rotate between friday night and Monday night with all teams sharing one stadium. 

8 minutes ago, Boss7894 said:

People are That surprised at Covid showing up on the team?

Well at least we know 2 who are not positive lol

Then the season is over if this gets worse unless they take a 2 month break like the nba.

Why. We've seen both CFB and NFL teams test positive, and simply delay their games. There's nothing that prohibits them from adding and extra week or so to the end of the season for make up games, etc.. It's not the end of the world.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Well at least we know 2 who are not positive lol

Why. We've seen both CFB and NFL teams test positive, and simply delay their games. There's nothing that prohibits them from adding and extra week or so to the end of the season for make up games, etc.. It's not the end of the world.

I hope so I love football . What if every team gets a bad outbreak and teams run out of players to use .that is my fear .

25 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Community spread is high in Indiana. It doesn’t matter how tight of a ship

you run. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Just now, coming on strong said:

I hope so I love football . What if every team gets a bad outbreak and teams run out of players to use .that is my fear .

We've already had teams with positives, that have recovered and started playing again. No reason to freak out at this point.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Bolts2Colts said:

Rivers has 9 kids. Would be easy for any one of them to contract it at school and bring it home.  In San Diego they home-schooled but his kids are attending school in Indiana. 

Maybe. I’d be surprised if they are in public schools or not in school remotely.  I highly doubt it’s rivers.  

More likely a young guy going out.  Could be staff members too. 

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

TY is safe, he can’t catch anything this year. :) 

j/k 

WR and TEs going up against Okereke this year have been catching everything (21 of 23). Better test all those guys. 

• Haha 2

Not very good being this late in the week.

If its postponed maybe that gives Leonard enough time to get back?

41 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

dagger stabbing GIF

mind GIF by The Videobook

• Thanks 1

It's bound to happen to every team eventually. But yes, a lot of these players have kids that attend school which bring home the virus from other kids. Nobody can out run this virus, its at your heels everywhere you go.

• Like 5

Assume the virus is everywhere and make sure you wash your hands.  Corona Virus can live on your hands for 9 hours.  Imagine all the people out there touching things......and then you touch the same thing.

Respect the virus, it is very good at what it does

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

I thought they were in a bubble like the nba where the players and their families stayed at hotels near the colts stadium.  I thought away games the players went into the other teams hotel set up i thought the players and families were never in contact with the outside.    I just looked it up you are right .   The way the nfl set this up was horrible. it should be a bubble like the  nba .have one stadium and no practice and teams play at .  With 15 games a week they could rotate between friday night and Monday night with all teams sharing one stadium. 

At what point did you hear or see or think this? Because that’s as far from the truth as possible.