Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Several individuals within Colts organization test positive for Covid


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TY is safe, he can’t catch anything this year.     j/k 

Assume the virus is everywhere and make sure you wash your hands.  Corona Virus can live on your hands for 9 hours.  Imagine all the people out there touching things......and then you touch the same t

Seems premature and frankly just ridiculous to point the finger for Colts positive tests at OBJ. But it is what I expect from you

Posted Images

  • Fisticuffs111 changed the title to Several individuals within Colts organization test positive for Covid
14 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

The browns had covid obj tested I heard it could be our defense 

The browns should be fined letting obj play with covid against the colts 


Seems premature and frankly just ridiculous to point the finger for Colts positive tests at OBJ. But it is what I expect from you

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jskinnz said:


Seems premature and frankly just ridiculous to point the finger for Colts positive tests at OBJ. But it is what I expect from you

Colts are in a bubble the only contact was with the browns . Obj gets sick a couple days after the game .  I blamed the browns for not testing not obj 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Colts are in a bubble the only contact was with the browns . Obj gets sick a couple days after the game .  I blamed the browns for not testing not obj 

Colts aren't in a bubble. No team is. OBJ was sent home yesterday. Obviously, someone from the Colts tested positive yesterday. To say it was one team or the other at this point is silly.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree jared but I doubt it'll happen that way.  I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of the football season to be honest.  what's that, 7 different teams with COVID outbreaks in the same WEEK?????  How long can we even keep this up?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Colts aren't in a bubble. No team is. OBJ was sent home yesterday. Obviously, someone from the Colts tested positive yesterday. To say it was one team or the other at this point is silly.

Frank and ballard are running a tight ship . I would be willing to be it was the browns lack of testing .  We will see the nfl does the research and caught the titans breaking the rules which caused the spread.   I doubt frank would do that as he is a great coach.   If I am wrong I'll eat crow .  Certain teams are more laxed on the rules .

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Colts are in a bubble the only contact was with the browns . Obj gets sick a couple days after the game .  I blamed the browns for not testing not obj 

The colts aren't in a bubble

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Imgrandojji said:

I agree jared but I doubt it'll happen that way.  I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of the football season to be honest.  what's that, 7 different teams with COVID outbreaks in the same WEEK?????  How long can we even keep this up?

The titans had 20 players get covid they just played.   Money is very important to the owners. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Imgrandojji said:

I agree jared but I doubt it'll happen that way.  I think we're seeing the beginning of the end of the football season to be honest.  what's that, 7 different teams with COVID outbreaks in the same WEEK?????  How long can we even keep this up?

 

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Frank and ballard are running a tight ship . I would be willing to be it was the browns lack of testing .  We will see the nfl does the research and caught the titans breaking the rules which caused the spread.   I doubt frank would do that as he is a great coach.   If I am wrong I'll eat crow .  Certain teams are more laxed on the rules .

Agree with both comments.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Colts are in a bubble the only contact was with the browns . Obj gets sick a couple days after the game .  I blamed the browns for not testing not obj 


many things incredibly wrong with this post. Stop making a bad post worse. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Frank and ballard are running a tight ship . I would be willing to be it was the browns lack of testing .  We will see the nfl does the research and caught the titans breaking the rules which caused the spread.   I doubt frank would do that as he is a great coach.   If I am wrong I'll eat crow .  Certain teams are more laxed on the rules .

All players go home to family. Families have kids that go to school.

Indiana's positives have been going way up if you haven't noticed. 

It can happen to any team. 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really disappointing.  The league should have done a lot more to limit contact earlier and through the season.  
 

I doubt the colts have the authority to have a bubble without the entire league doing it and union approval.
 

 Young men are going to take risks.  That’s what young men do.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

All players go home to family. Families have kids that go to school.

Indiana's positives have been going way up if you haven't noticed. 

It can happen to any team. 

Then the season is over if this gets worse unless they take a 2 month break like the nba.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

 

 Young men are going to take risks.  That’s what young men do.  

Rivers has 9 kids. Would be easy for any one of them to contract it at school and bring it home.  In San Diego they home-schooled but his kids are attending school in Indiana. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

All players go home to family. Families have kids that go to school.

Indiana's positives have been going way up if you haven't noticed. 

It can happen to any team. 

I thought they were in a bubble like the nba where the players and their families stayed at hotels near the colts stadium.  I thought away games the players went into the other teams hotel set up i thought the players and families were never in contact with the outside.    I just looked it up you are right .   The way the nfl set this up was horrible. it should be a bubble like the  nba .have one stadium and no practice and teams play at .  With 15 games a week they could rotate between friday night and Monday night with all teams sharing one stadium. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Boss7894 said:

People are That surprised at Covid showing up on the team?

 

 

 

Well at least we know 2 who are not positive lol

2 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Then the season is over if this gets worse unless they take a 2 month break like the nba.

Why. We've seen both CFB and NFL teams test positive, and simply delay their games. There's nothing that prohibits them from adding and extra week or so to the end of the season for make up games, etc.. It's not the end of the world.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Well at least we know 2 who are not positive lol

Why. We've seen both CFB and NFL teams test positive, and simply delay their games. There's nothing that prohibits them from adding and extra week or so to the end of the season for make up games, etc.. It's not the end of the world.

I hope so I love football . What if every team gets a bad outbreak and teams run out of players to use .that is my fear .

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

Frank and ballard are running a tight ship . I would be willing to be it was the browns lack of testing .  We will see the nfl does the research and caught the titans breaking the rules which caused the spread.   I doubt frank would do that as he is a great coach.   If I am wrong I'll eat crow .  Certain teams are more laxed on the rules .


Community spread is high in Indiana. It doesn’t matter how tight of a ship

you run. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, coming on strong said:

I hope so I love football . What if every team gets a bad outbreak and teams run out of players to use .that is my fear .

We've already had teams with positives, that have recovered and started playing again. No reason to freak out at this point.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bolts2Colts said:

Rivers has 9 kids. Would be easy for any one of them to contract it at school and bring it home.  In San Diego they home-schooled but his kids are attending school in Indiana. 

Maybe. I’d be surprised if they are in public schools or not in school remotely.  I highly doubt it’s rivers.  


More likely a young guy going out.  Could be staff members too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

TY is safe, he can’t catch anything this year. :) 

 

j/k 

WR and TEs going up against Okereke this year have been catching everything (21 of 23). Better test all those guys. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Not very good being this late in the week.

 

If its postponed maybe that gives Leonard enough time to get back?

41 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

dagger stabbing GIF

 

mind GIF by The Videobook

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's bound to happen to every team eventually. But yes, a lot of these players have kids that attend school which bring home the virus from other kids. Nobody can out run this virus, its at your heels everywhere you go.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Assume the virus is everywhere and make sure you wash your hands.  Corona Virus can live on your hands for 9 hours.  Imagine all the people out there touching things......and then you touch the same thing.

 

Respect the virus, it is very good at what it does

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

I thought they were in a bubble like the nba where the players and their families stayed at hotels near the colts stadium.  I thought away games the players went into the other teams hotel set up i thought the players and families were never in contact with the outside.    I just looked it up you are right .   The way the nfl set this up was horrible. it should be a bubble like the  nba .have one stadium and no practice and teams play at .  With 15 games a week they could rotate between friday night and Monday night with all teams sharing one stadium. 

At what point did you hear or see or think this? Because that’s as far from the truth as possible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Kliff Kingsbury's play calling has not impressed me whatsoever, just like Mike McCarthy in Dallas. Right now, they were relying too much on Kyler Murray's rushing till they are now forced to use their RBs more. Murray still does not use his TEs and slot WRs enough. Herbert as a rookie is a better passer than Kyler Murray, IMO, with the way he distributes it around. 
    • Yeah, its just one analysts opinion, but he seems to have nailed what we have seen with RYS already.  The other analysts opinion on DN also identify similar things (notably poor footwork, which explains getting beat and grabbing).  And he had only one year of CB experience at the FBS level.  A transfer from FCS-now-DII Presbyterian,    https://thedraftnetwork.com/player/rock-ya-sin   And not a real strong summary, but maybe accurate:   If he can avoid being a penalty machine and keep from getting matched up against the speedier receivers in the league, Ya-Sin has a shot to be a strong no. 2 outside cornerback in a press-man scheme at the next level. His effort and intensity will impress coaches, especially given how he defends the run, but his mediocre-at-best athletic testing is definitely pause-worthy, especially given the level of competition he faced in his one season at the FBS level.  
    • The Cards baffle me. They should be playing a lot better than what they are. Lots of inconsistency, to the point they remind me of the Luck era teams. 
    • To your first point, I am not saying that Rock should have improved over his first two years.  Being drafted high and having a high grade placed upon him that is something you absolutely expect.  I am saying that based on your two year model some players are different.  I am saying that in my eyes Rock is different because of his smaller football background compared to many others.     As far as his stats this year compared to last, penalties are something to get use to while he is being targeted much higher than the others (Rhodes and Moore for easy comparison).  Again, this is something I see as "fixable" still.  I have never blamed covid as you mentioned but having a drastically different off-season can effect some but I will not say that is a massive impact with this. Now mentioning Green or Werner, that is being over dramatic in my eyes.  Green was over drafted and Werner was an all-around terrible fit, plus I think Grigson was terrible at his job while here.   Mo Allie-Cox is an UDFA that has made an NFL team and shows good promise at TE.  He doesn't need to be top 15 to show my point of growing in the NFL with limited football experience.  He has grown at blocking and becoming a pass catcher.  He will remain a TE for us next year and hopefully continues to show growth.
    • B/R had him as a 2nd round pick Draft Network had him as a 4th rounder
  • Members

    • stitches

      stitches 9,718

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Flash7

      Flash7 2,713

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Bill_O_Brien

      Bill_O_Brien 2

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • SSColts

      SSColts 8

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Fisticuffs111

      Fisticuffs111 2,533

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Dogg63

      Dogg63 1,421

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Greyghost80

      Greyghost80 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Zoltan

      Zoltan 402

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • gspdx

      gspdx 652

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • aaron11

      aaron11 2,812

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...