Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FPI Predicts 2021 Draft Order

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I agree with the top 3. However, I think we finish 10-15 if we keep Rivers in all year. We face the Titans twice, the Texans twice, the Packers, the Ravens, the Steelers, the Raiders. That's 8 very tough games right there. I'll say 7-9 tbh, just like last year. 

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I agree with the top 3. However, I think we finish 10-15 if we keep Rivers in all year. We face the Titans twice, the Texans twice, the Packers, the Ravens, the Steelers, the Raiders. That's 8 very tough games right there. I'll say 7-9 tbh, just like last year. 

I'm more unhappy about play calling / game plan / personnel use than Rivers (still very unhappy with Rivers though).

I still think we can hang with Balt. Still think we can beat Houston twice. 

I reviewed the play by play text and replay from the Browns game. I'm more disgusted with play calling than I was to begin with lol..

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

I'm more unhappy about play calling / game plan / personnel use than Rivers (still very unhappy with Rivers though).

I still think we can hang with Balt. Still think we can beat Houston twice. 

I reviewed the play by play text and replay from the Browns game. I'm more disgusted with play calling than I was to begin with lol..

We completely abandoned the run in the 2nd half and hardly used Taylor at all. Rivers throws an INT for a TD and it's basically over. I'm not a fan at all of Reich as a coach. He is completely Vanilla besides going for it occassionally on 4th down, and Rivers is a statue out there. We were also bad without Constanzo, need him back. 

Baltimore is going to destroy us IMO, I think we have a chance Vs the Texans, we'll see how they play Vs us without O'Brien coaching. 

Yeah though, I think both Reich and Eberflus are the problem. Our defense is solid so far, but we don't get pressure on opposing QBs, and when that happens, we give up points and yards like the Browns game. It'll only get worse with the QBs we will have to face the rest of the year. I hope we get Leonard back for the Bengals game.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

We completely abandoned the run in the 2nd half and hardly used Taylor at all. Rivers throws an INT for a TD and it's basically over. I'm not a fan at all of Reich as a coach. He is completely Vanilla besides going for it occassionally on 4th down, and Rivers is a statue out there. We were also bad without Constanzo, need him back. 

Actually, we ran more in the 2H than 1H. We might have run more in the 3Q than the rest of the game combined. Our 6th drive had 8 runs, which is roughly 45% of our total run attempts.

Rivers has always been a statue. Nothing new.

Baltimore is going to destroy us IMO, I think we have a chance Vs the Texans, we'll see how they play Vs us without O'Brien coaching. 

Balt doesn't pass well. We're good vs the run. It's at home. 

Yeah though, I think both Reich and Eberflus are the problem. Our defense is solid so far, but we don't get pressure on opposing QBs, and when that happens, we give up points and yards like the Browns game. It'll only get worse with the QBs we will have to face the rest of the year. I hope we get Leonard back for the Bengals game.

Reich is definitely an issue on O. I wonder how much he is impacting Flus's conservative play calling on D

On 10/16/2020 at 5:26 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

If that's the case I would hope Ballard makes a play for one of the top 3 QBs (Lawrence, Fields, Lance)

18th sounds about right. Mainly because the Texans and Jags look terrible. I don’t want to say I hope it’s higher but the Colts are in desperate need of two edge rushers. And Ballard needs a long term plan at QB. Rivers is definitely an upgrade over Brisset, but he doesn’t need to play another year.

Archived