Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

How much action do you think there will be before the trade deadline?

2 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

Atlanta is all but assured to go after a QB high in the draft and would love to find a trading partner for Ryan. Being that they would like to find a partner I doubt it would cost a 1st, maybe a 2nd and 4th would do it. He has a few more good years, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Teams are going to have to get rid of good players because of the cap situation. San Francisco may be saying goodbye to their QB as well. Rumor was that the Pats would be interested in Ryan as well..

I'm kinda hoping we trade up for Lance. 

• Like 1
  • ColtJax changed the title to How much action do you think there will be before the trade deadline?
4 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I'm kinda hoping we trade up for Lance. 

Yeah I wouldn't have a problem with Ballard trading up for one of the top QBs but I think that would depend on what he thought of Eason. 

There are a lot of fans saying a lot of different things because of frustration. 

It was once thought that Ballard wouldn't do certain things but he proved that wrong this last off season. 

The only thing I know is we never know what Ballard is going to do till it's already done. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Yes I did and I stand by that.  I did not, however, say he was a bad coach because 'he couldn't make Curtis Painter a winner'.
    • Waited a whole day to have to watch the colts get knocked around.   Honestly though it’s only 1 loss, we have room for improvement as always but the score got away from us against a team who’s RB is on fire!    Every year, every team loses key pieces, although it dose feel us more than others.  Ughhhh the frustration ha!   let’s see how we rebound, it ain’t January yet! Let’s go colts!   More than anything football gives me a few hours to focus on a sport and team I love to watch won or lose!   Big love to you all!     
    • We didn’t pass on Sweat.   We did what almost every NFL team did....  we took him off our board because of his heart condition.   Those calls are typically made by the owner and team doctor,  much less by the general manager. 
    • Seriously doubt we will slide back.    And I remain hopeful we will get better.  As a fan, I sleep well knowing my favorite team has one of the best front offices.  That while they won’t be perfect, they will make mostly very good decisions.   I don’t fear more Grigson-like personnel decisions.   I don’t share your views on our draft picks.    As a fan, I like the journey.  I look forward to the process being played out.  When we have success, I enjoy it.   When we don’t, I mostly chalk it up to the fact that the NFL is perhaps the most highly competitive sports league going.   I try to enjoy the ride.   That’s my view. 
    • You said he was a bad coach when he was here.  But he wasn't. Not much more to say. 
  • Members