Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time For Your Colts Mailbag Questions

What questions do you have as the Colts begin preparations for Sunday’s Week 6 contest against the Cincinnati Bengals? I’ll try to answer as many non-repeating inquiries as I can for this week’s Colts Mailbag.

Mod Note:

Reminder that only questions for the Colts Mailbag are allowed in this thread.

I fear this might be a loss. Is there a reason the Colts from time to time tend to overlook lesser opponents?

Burrow I feel will be very special so how do you expect the Colts to limit his options?

Many fans are calling for Rivers head and asking that he be replaced despite it only being Week 6. If his struggles continue and actually causes some losses what actions do you expect the Colts to take not only this year but 2021?

Hey Anthony,

Long-time fan here of the Colts and your mailbag.

This may be a silly question but what ever happened to the “coffin corner” punt?

I don’t see a whole lot of it today.

Is it outdated ? Do teams punt down the center of the field, in hopes they can get a muff?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• As of right now a big Colts News update is we might be without AC for a game or more.  La'Raven Clark has shown nothing but bad play at LT so I hope we can finish the season strong and stay in the playoff run. 
    • I would say that if you hit a certain number, you forfeit your next game.   The Ravens have had at least 11 players and 10 staff test positive.     Steve Saunders is the Ravens' head strength and conditioning coach. According to multiple reports, he was the staff member punished by Baltimore for conducting relating to the team's COVID-19 outbreak.  According to the Baltimore Sun, Saunders "had not routinely worn the proximity tracker required by the NFL for contact tracing or reported potential COVID-19 symptoms as he worked with players." NFL Network added in its reporting that the punished staff member had not consistently worn a mask. How COVID-19 spread on the Ravens It's not immediately known how COVID-19 spread through the Ravens' roster, with the Baltimore Sun calling it "unclear." The punishment for a staffer, reportedly Saunders, likely points to belief that his behavior, if not the root, was a factor in the outbreak. According to ESPN, the staffer was the first positive test in this string of positives, though.  Baltimore's outbreak resembles that of Tennessee's from earlier in the season, when a number of players in different positional groupings tested positive over the course of more than a week. ESPN wrote that the Ravens conducted multiple in-person activities, including meetings and an on-field workout, after Ingram and Dobbins came back with positive tests on Monday, Nov. 23   https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/ravens-covid-list-players-outbreak-steelers/a93po5qll7s41v7pcc07de0tq
    • What a dumb and factually incorrect take.   The Chargers did not have great teams around Rivers.  People like you said their roster was loaded and it was Rivers holding them back last year.  Now they have a good young QB, upgraded OL, WR, DL, LB, and DB, and they are currently 3-8.   You have no clue what you're talking about.
    • He is most likely a UNC* fan.  Salty because the best NFL QB in their history is Mitch Trubisky.   Just more irrational hate for a future HOFer.
    • Yeah.  There should be a line. If you have X numbers of players out, with close contact or confirmed COVID 19, game gets postponed. If you're found to have violated the rules in any way, IE a coach doing private sessions without following protocols, you forfeit the game. Period.
  • Members

• John Waylon

John Waylon 3,763

• The Peytonator

The Peytonator 2,732

• Hark

Hark 315

• DaColts85

DaColts85 1,253

• CR91

CR91 11,077

• Sikma