Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Time For Your Colts Mailbag Questions

AWalkerColts

What questions do you have as the Colts begin preparations for Sunday’s Week 6 contest against the Cincinnati Bengals? I’ll try to answer as many non-repeating inquiries as I can for this week’s Colts Mailbag.

Mod Note:

Reminder that only questions for the Colts Mailbag are allowed in this thread.

I fear this might be a loss. Is there a reason the Colts from time to time tend to overlook lesser opponents?

Burrow I feel will be very special so how do you expect the Colts to limit his options?

Many fans are calling for Rivers head and asking that he be replaced despite it only being Week 6. If his struggles continue and actually causes some losses what actions do you expect the Colts to take not only this year but 2021?

Hey Anthony,

Long-time fan here of the Colts and your mailbag.

This may be a silly question but what ever happened to the “coffin corner” punt?

I don’t see a whole lot of it today.

Is it outdated ? Do teams punt down the center of the field, in hopes they can get a muff?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The bills win was the one we needed since it's an AFC team. If we're being honest, the bucs are more of measuring stick then a must win. The Pats is the more important game.
    • I would be extremely,  but  of course pleasantly surprised if the colts win just one of those two games. That's Belichek & Brady lol.   The colts path to a wild card, imo, is to win the other 4 games for a 10-7 record.
    • Brady will have his more likely than not. Ala Manning, he knows how to pinpoint any given defense and exploit its weaknesses, and he has all the weapons to do so. Way different kind of player than Josh Allen. I think that the only thing that really works well against him is a great pass rush.   Huge test for the secondary to handle Godwin and Evans. Hopefully the Cover 2 D does well enough against the big plays that Brady settles for dinking and dunking for the most part.   If the Colts play as well as they have been playing as of late though, they definitely have a solid shot. I just really hope the secondary holds up.
    • Colts have not beaten the pats or Brady since 09. Completely different teams though.
    • The colts have lost like 8 or so straight games to brady & Belichek and now have to face them both in separate games.....when was the last time the colts defeated them??? And the cardinals, though talented, are not a team historically there at crunch time. I would have to think the cards would be the most likely of the three to fall against the colts.....of course it's possible the colts could win all three or lose all three.
  • Members