Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jets trying to trade Bell

danlhart87

1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

There isn’t much left on his contract. Depending on what we would have to give up he could be worth a look. I would not be giving up a high draft pick. Everything I have read he has been a great locker room guy. Gase is just a jerk.

No thanks he is a cancer 

Sat out whole year and had to settle with jets now is crying about wanting to leave 

Stop pretending like this isn't a business. Teams have no issue with tossing you out the door when it no longer suits them. Players have a right to use all tools necessary to extract every bit of their worth.

Getting out of the Jets is a no-brainer. The Jets are absolutely terrible offensively and the fact that they ever hired Gase as HC in the first place was a joke. His biggest mistake was signing there in the first place. Obviously they offered the most money.

Just now, danlhart87 said:

It could actually very much

Just now, danlhart87 said:

It could actually very much

Colts offense is seriously devoid of talent. Zero QB talent, Zero wr talent outside of a washed up/often injured TY, a pedestrian TE group, and so far a high pick rb that hasn't set the league on fire yet. 

Bell may be a diva or not, I dont know. But if he still has some talent left and we know he's excellent catching passes which is a talent colts lack, he's worth bringing in. Especially since everyone says Ballard signed a qb who's arm is vertically challenged, a good receiver out of the backfield could be a Godsend to old man Rivers.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Colts offense is seriously devoid of talent. Zero QB talent, Zero wr talent outside of a washed up/often injured TY, a pedestrian TE group, and so far a high pick rb that hasn't set the league on fire yet. 

Bell may be a diva or not, I dont know. But if he still has some talent left and we know he's excellent catching passes which is a talent colts lack, he's worth bringing in. Especially since everyone says Ballard signed a qb who's arm is vertically challenged, a good receiver out of the backfield could be a Godsend to old man Rivers.

He is a diva. Thats the problem. 

8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

He is a diva. Thats the problem. 

Idk he has been pretty quiet it seems since he was signed and, Gase doesn't have a good history with players, it was well known that Gase didn't want to sign him and if you remember back to his miami days he threatened players with trades and demanded to the front office that they release players. He is very "my way or the highway"

I'd be willing to give him a small contract for the rest of the year.  I see handing him the ball while spitting carries with Taylor as a much better option than handing Hines the ball and letting him split carries with Taylor.  

That said . . . we are probably not going to see bell like he was with the Steelers.  

Archived