Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

State of the Franchise

Moosejawcolt

5 hours ago, stitches said:

I am happy about:

- our owner

- our GM with a slight criticism to follow in the "not happy about part" 

- the overall talent and depth on the roster(position-agnostic)

- the LB core

- the starting OL

- RB core

- Buckner

I'm not happy about/worried:

- the high value positions on this team are worrysome, this is the reason I think we are not winning more even though I think we have good talent on the roster - the talent is concentrated into positions that are not high value win positions

- no long term QB on the roster

- no long term WR on the roster - TY has probably slowed down... and his contract expires... Everyone else is unproven/injured or JAG

- question marks about the CB-core going forward - is Rock good enough? Is Rhodes good now/staying? 

- no long term DE on the roster ... is any of our recent day 2 picks going to pan out or are they all busts/injury risks?

- no long-term LT ... this is what I'm talking about... look at that list... every single one of the most important positions in football for winning is a question mark going forward for this team... 

Reich has had some weird playcalling issues too, but it's too early to put him in that last category so I'm just putting it out here separate of those points as something to watch for the rest of the season. 

I agree with you on the positives but I disagree with you on some of your negatives. I think we do have a franchise  QB on the roster and that's Eason. I think we do have long term answers at the WR in Pittman and Campbell when healthy. I think Sin and Rhodes are very good players Sin could become great in the future. The DE I do agree on we need a stud there who can be a centerpiece of these franchise like Freeney and Mathis was. I agree with you on Castonzo that's something we need to fix in a hurry because were lucky he came back this year. I'm not sold on Reich as a play caller or even a coach but I'll let it play out. But if this team doesn't make the playoffs this year we need to move on from him after the season. IMHO

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Likes- Ballard, Taylor, Nelson, Leonard, Blackmon, Buckner

Dislikes- Reich, Eberflus, Rivers, Clark, injuries

Ballard has done a good job drafting and signing talent for this team. Unfortunately we have an inept coach on the Colts that can't consistently put together a game plan and stick to it, or show some dang humility and admit when he is wrong. He ruined last year by keeping Brissett in, and he's about to do the same with Rivers now. I'm hoping Reich is gone at the end of the year honestly. Reich also has input on guys like Campbell and Pittman in the draft and he ends up making bad decisions for Ballard. Ballard needs to completely cut Reich off from having any input in the draft.

Eberflus is a pretty bad DC to be honest. Our rank was inflated by facing terrible offenses. He doesn't blitz or get any pressure on QBs, and therefore the secondary gets roasted. I'd fire him at the bye week tbh if we lose to the Bengals.

Rivers is the final problem on this team. He should of retired at the end of last season. He's done. He's not worth $2.5 million, let alone $25 million. Absolute dumpster fire. We could start Jacoby Brissett to do what he does, and Jacoby would throw a lot less INTs. 

The injuries have killed us as well, as most were to key players. The offense is inept, the defense is bad without Leonard (fingers crossed he returns next week), and we have bad coaching which doesn't help. I honestly wouldn't bat an eye if we fired every coach on this staff (including Reich) and started over. Absolute dumpster fire.

I agree with you totally. I think Ballard has done masterful job but he needs to bring in a extremely intelligent coaches who are innovative for todays in NFL. The smartest coaches win in todays complex NFL because the coaches today have everything at there fingertips to out coach the opposing teams. I like coaches like Kevin Stefanski who has some new fresh ideas, I like the young intelligent coaches not coaches who are stuck in the old ways of doing things it's been done to death. Does anyone else want to express a opinion on this. 

16 minutes ago, superrep1967 said:

I agree with you totally. I think Ballard has done masterful job but he needs to bring in a extremely intelligent coaches who are innovative for todays in NFL. The smartest coaches win in todays complex NFL because the coaches today have everything at there fingertips to out coach the opposing teams. I like coaches like Kevin Stefanski who has some new fresh ideas, I like the young intelligent coaches not coaches who are stuck in the old ways of doing things it's been done to death. Does anyone else want to express a opinion on this. 

It’s hard for me. I do want to blame Reich but then we saw what he could do in 2018 with a great QB. So I get a little torn on trashing him to much. He is on his third QB in three years. It would be hard for any coach to have success with that. The facts are we have had two quarterbacks now who are limited. It’s easy for a defense when they don’t have to defend the entire field. I am fully willing to give Reich a chance with a young QB that doesn’t limit the offense. 

This Colts team is completely average.  They will win games but also lose some head scratchers. Ive said this multiple times and I still feel it will come true in the next three years.  Luck retiring will ultimately cost Ballard and Reich their jobs.  Ballard has built a good roster but you are only as good as your QB.  We can’t draft a blue chip QB bc we are always going to be picking in the middle of the first and we can’t trade up for one bc we have needs at crucial positions like LT, DE, WR and CB. Colts are in no mans land and will hover around .500 for the next few years.  By then the OL will have aged and wasted on a revolving door at the QB position. It also doesn’t help that we have 4-2nd around picks that are or have constantly battled injuries. If two of them were playing to their draft position this would make a major difference.  

Likes - Ballard, ownership, scouting department, Reich 

Concerns - QB play

At the end of the day, the elephant in the room with the franchise especially for the next few years is Andrew Luck.  We have all followed the NFL for a long time and there is no way (despite any spin our front office wants to put on it) a franchise does not feel an impact for several years of a franchise QB walking away right before their prime.  

If we had a healthy, happy Luck here the last 21 games, there is no doubt in my mind that we are a top 5 team record-wise in the league over that span.  

The franchise was extremely fortunate to be able to directly transition from Manning to Luck and the odds were that were not going to find a third one in a row so rapidly. 

I do feel that we will still get to where want to be ultimately as a fanbase with Ballard running the show, but there is likely to be a number of frustrating, treading water around .500 years, early playoff exits (when we make it) before that happens because it is going to take some time and fortunate circumstances for the franchise to get their next superstar at QB that elevate everyone.  

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Remember when Frank had Luck. It was Luck and Ty on offence and look at the #'s he put up. I dont think Frank is the problem.

Luck put up great numbers with Pagano as well. Luck was just a really good QB. We could hire Adam Gase or Bill O' Brien and had paired them with Luck and he would of put up big numbers. That was all on Luck. He carried Reich in 2018 just like he carried Pagano. We haven't had a good coach since Tony Dungy honestly.

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Remember when Frank had Luck. It was Luck and Ty on offence and look at the #'s he put up. I dont think Frank is the problem.

I’ve tried moving on, but in the end, I’m just mad... Luck this year, with this team and defense... man what could have been. 

7 hours ago, IinD said:

I also am worried about the high priced/premium positions that most teams have trouble with. Problem with us is we have so many of those prime positions that need upgrading now or very soon......

LT (AC isn't getting younger)

Houston is 50 years old and still playing well, but for how much longer in reality can he keep it up? 

WR , TY isn't loved much here and can still play but there's literally nobody else on the roster who teams have to worry about. That makes it hard for any WR.

QB... Without one you are one of those teams that's never realistically a threat to win it all. Perpetual limbo.

And another part that sucks, those are the most expensive positions to fill.

We've definitely got some good parts, but no studs at the 'premium' positions.

Houston is 31

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I’ve tried moving on, but in the end, I’m just mad... Luck this year, with this team and defense... man what could have been. 

I'm more disinterested now then anything. I do have a lot of hate towards Luck and I always will, but as far as the team goes now, I don't care that much. I cared before the season started when we had Rivers before he played this year, and a complete team without the injuries. I was Mr. Positive. Now I realize we have an inept coach that is doubling down on Rivers bad play just like he did with Brissett last year, injuries to key players, and I realize we aren't winning the SB this year, and even the playoffs are a stretch, so why care?

I've become more interested in daily and yearly fantasy. I'm in the action, I get to try and make money off the games, I'm involved in the decisions, and I don't have to fully rely on my team to be competant and win games. There's skill to it, and I can at least feel like I have some form of control.

That's the worst part, watching this process play out with Luck retiring, Brissett looking like garbage last year, Rivers this year, the injuries, the poor coaching, the lack of responsibility, and not being able to do anything about it.

I hate Luck, I hate Reich, and I hate investing my time in this team when injuries ruin us every year and we get bad break after bad break. The only positive is Ballard and some of the players we brought in. A lot of heads need to roll, and it starts with the entire coaching staff.

14 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm more disinterested now then anything. I do have a lot of hate towards Luck and I always will, but as far as the team goes now, I don't care that much. I cared before the season started when we had Rivers before he played this year, and a complete team without the injuries. I was Mr. Positive. Now I realize we have an inept coach that is doubling down on Rivers bad play just like he did with Brissett last year, injuries to key players, and I realize we aren't winning the SB this year, and even the playoffs are a stretch, so why care?

I've become more interested in daily and yearly fantasy. I'm in the action, I get to try and make money off the games, I'm involved in the decisions, and I don't have to fully rely on my team to be competant and win games. There's skill to it, and I can at least feel like I have some form of control.

That's the worst part, watching this process play out with Luck retiring, Brissett looking like garbage last year, Rivers this year, the injuries, the poor coaching, the lack of responsibility, and not being to do anything about it.

I hate Luck, I hate Reich, and I hate investing my time in this team when injuries ruin us every year and we get bad break after bad break. The only positive is Ballard and someof the players we brought in. A lot of heads need to roll, and it starts with the entire coaching staff.

I don’t hate any of them. I just hate our situation. But it is what it is, nothing I can do...

If you want to see some really inept play calling, pay close attention to Zac Taylor and the Bengals this weekend as they play us. It’s mind blowing sometimes that he’s labeled a QB coach...

59 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Luck put up great numbers with Pagano as well. Luck was just a really good QB. We could hire Adam Gase or Bill O' Brien and had paired them with Luck and he would of put up big numbers. That was all on Luck. He carried Reich in 2018 just like he carried Pagano. We haven't had a good coach since Tony Dungy honestly.

Im talking about how Reich made Luck a better qb. Pagano almost destroyed him

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Im talking about how Reich made Luck a better qb. Pagano almost destroyed him

No, Grigson almost destroyed him by not putting a decent O-Line in front of him for 5 years. I think Pagano was a bad coach, but he didn't draft the O-Line or sign O-Lineman in FA. That was on Grigson. Luck more or less had the same numbers under Reich for the year they played together that he had under Pagano. The only credit I'll give Reich is that he helped Luck get rid of the ball quicker. Reich didn't do anything with Brissett and Rivers has been horrible through 5 games with him.

Luck could win 10 games with anyone qualified to be an NFL coach coaching him. Luck made Reich a better coach. Without him, Reich is a 7-9 coach.

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

No, Grigson almost destroyed him by not putting a decent O-Line in front of him for 5 years. I think Pagano was a bad coach, but he didn't draft the O-Line or sign O-Lineman in FA. That was on Grigson. Luck more or less had the same numbers under Reich for the year they played together that he had under Pagano. The only credit I'll give Reich is that he helped Luck get rid of the ball quicker. Reich didn't do anything with Brissett and Rivers has been horrible through 5 games with him.

Luck could win 10 games with anyone qualified to be an NFL coach coaching him. Luck made Reich a better coach. Without him, Reich is a 7-9 coach.

Brissett has out of  the world intangibles. There is one thing that he doesnt have and that he will never be able to obtain. That is anticipation.  Rivers is 39 years old.  I would not  judge Reich's ability to develop a qb based on those 2 individuals. There is a reason the Chargers and the Pats were willing to move on from both. One is way past his prime and the other is a career back up. 

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

So Pagano was playing an offensive lineman too? 

Actually, I think Grigson gets a lot of undo criticism for not trying to protect Luck. If I recall, he signed a lot of free agent O line men, but they kept getting hurt. Kind of like Ballard drafting and signing wr's. Just bad damn luck

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Brissett has out of  the world intangibles. There is one thing that he doesnt have and that he will never be able to obtain. That is anticipation.  Rivers is 39 years old.  I would not  judge Reich's ability to develop a qb based on those 2 individuals. There is a reason the Chargers and the Pats were willing to move on from both. One is way past his prime and the other is a career back up. 

So Reich can only develop a QB who is already a starter? Starters are already developed. That's why they are called starters. I want to see Reich develop Kelly (which he didn't do), I want to see him develop Eason, (who the FO doesn't want to start). To me, Reich is an old school-style coach of football that offers nothing to the modern era of pro football to the Colts, and it would be better to move on from him at the end of the season. His garbage mantra of "sticking with the veteran QB", and doubling down on it when they stink hurts the team as well. It's just pure stubbornness and irresponsibility, and he needs to be shown the door. His press conference was horrendous.

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Actually, I think Grigson gets a lot of undo criticism for not trying to protect Luck. If I recall, he signed a lot of free agent O line men, but they kept getting hurt. Kind of like Ballard drafting and signing wr's. Just bad damn luck

The players that Pagano was ask to coach were so talented that Ballard just had to keep them. 

Oh wait,   

6 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Not to keep picking on you, but all the Lineman Grigson drafted and signed in 5 years besides Mewhort and Kelly were bad and busts. Yes, Mewhort had his career shortened by injury, but you have to have a better hit rate than what Grigson had. Grigson is the worst GM in Colts history, and probably top 10 in NFL history. He literally drafted like an Armchair GM. I could of done as well as him or better if I had the tools, scouts, and information he had.

5 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

So Reich can only develop a QB who is already a starter? Starters are already developed. That's why they are called starters. I want to see Reich develop Kelly (which he didn't do), I want to see him develop Eason, (who the FO doesn't want to start). To me, Reich is an old school-style coach of football that offers nothing to the modern era of pro football to the Colts, and it would be better to move on from him at the end of the season. His garbage mantra of "sticking with the veteran QB", and doubling down on it when they stink hurts the team as well. It's just pure stubbornness and irresponsibility, and he needs to be shown the door. His press conference was horrendous.

So who do u think Frank should go with? What are his options? He doesnt have Justin Herbert on the bench.  The possible furture qb is on the bench and there is no way he is ready

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Not to keep picking on you, but all the Lineman Grigson drafted and signed in 5 years besides Mewhort and Kelly were bad and busts. Yes, Mewhort had his career shortened by injury, but you have to have a better hit rate than what Grigson had. Grigson is the worst GM in Colts history, and probably top 10 in NFL history. He literally drafted like an Armchair GM. I could of done as well as him or better if I had the tools, scouts, and information he had.

I am not disagreeing with his misses.  I just think there is a false narrative out there that it was Grigson who  ended Lucks career or didnt try to protect him. 

So who do u think Frank should go with? What are his options? He doesnt have Justin Herbert on the bench.  The possible furture qb is on the bench and there is no way he is ready

You talk to Ballard about releasing Rivers or trading him in a deal for Haskins or Darnold. If that doesn't work, trade him for a pick, and try to trade for Haskins or Darnold. If Haskins or Darnold are unattainable, then re-sign Chad Kelly (since he knows the playbook), and have two weeks of practice during the bye week as a QB competition to determine who is the starting QB for the rest of the season. Whether it's Brissett, Kelly, Eason, Haskins, or Darnold, get a starter besides Rivers, play up his strengths, and go out there with a strategy and find your starting QB for the future between those guys.

19 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

No. However, it was Pagano and his staff that developed the offensive game plans and not Grigson

I think a NFL team has to have the talent before a game plan will work. 

It was Pagano who got the undo amount of criticism you speak of. 

Ballard turned over virtually this whole team but yet Pagano was expected to make winners out of them. 

Oh wait, Pagano did have a winning record when he was fired.

I am not disagreeing with his misses.  I just think there is a false narrative out there that it was Grigson who  ended Lucks career or didnt try to protect him. 

It's not false at all. Grigson drafted busts to protect Andrew Luck. They didn't do their job because they weren't good enough, and that falls on Grigson for picking the wrong O-Lineman because he wasn't qualified to be a GM. Simple as that. I suppose you could blame it on Irsay if you want for hiring him, but that would be short-sighted IMO.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You talk to Ballard about releasing Rivers or trading him in a deal for Haskins or Darnold. If that doesn't work, trade him for a pick, and try to trade for Haskins or Darnold. If Haskins or Darnold are unattainable, then re-sign Chad Kelly (since he knows the playbook), and have two weeks of practice during the bye week as a QB competition to determine who is the starting QB for the rest of the season. Whether it's Brissett, Kelly, Eason, Haskins, or Darnold, get a starter besides Rivers, play up his strengths, and go out there with a strategy and find your starting QB for the future between those guys.

Oh my. Haskins is gsrbage. He is demoted to 3rd string. What is is with Darnold?  He is not even avaialble and he is not the problem with thr Jets. Kelly is gone is he not??

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

I think a NFL team has to have the talent before a game plan will work. 

It was Pagano who got the undo amount of criticism you speak of. 

Ballard turned over virtually this whole team but yet Pagano was expected to make winners out of them. 

Oh wait, Pagan did have a winning record when he was fired.

Yes Ballard did turn over the whole team and we will soon know if he knows ehat he is doing. Pagano had a winning record with the talent that Grigson provided him

Oh my. Haskins is gsrbage. He is demoted to 3rd string. What is is with Darnold?  He is not even avaialble and he is not the problem with thr Jets. Kelly is gone is he not??

I guarantee you Darnold is available. The Jets said they are willing to trade him if they get a top 3 pick, and if they go 0-6, they'll trade him for the right price just to finish the tank and get Lawrence. Kelly is gone, but not picked by anyone from what I know. He knows the playbook and is still unknown on what he can do. Haskins is a pure lottery ticket, plain and simple, but he's available to trade for, and was a 1st rounder last year. So I'd give him a try for a day 3 draft pick to see if he can do something. If we're lucky between those options, we don't have to use a 1st round pick on a QB next year.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

It's not false at all. Grigson drafted busts to protect Andrew Luck. They didn't do their job because they weren't good enough, and that falls on Grigson for picking the wrong O-Lineman because he wasn't qualified to be a GM. Simple as that. I suppose you could blame it on Irsay if you want for hiring him, but that would be short-sighted IMO.

I am not a Grigson apologist.  However can u name one player that Pagano developed and became a star? Remember,  he was a defensive wizard. Oh and yes, Pagano is once again being claimed as  being a defensive genius with the loaded Bears defense

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yes Ballard did turn over the whole team and we will soon know if he knows ehat he is doing. Pagano had a winning record with the talent that Grigson provided him

No, he had a winning record because of Luck and a lot of that talent was Polian talent that was still there when Grigson took over. Grigson had the worst hit rate of any GM I have ever seen in a 5 year period in my life. He literally hit on Luck (which was obvious), Hilton, Geathers, and Kelly. No one else was much of a NFL Talent at all besides Mewhort, who had to retire due to injury. Grigson was an Armchair GM and pure garbage at what he did.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I guarantee you Darnold is available. The Jets said they are willing to trade him if they get a top 3 pick, and if they go 0-6, they'll trade him for the right price just to finish the tank and get Lawrence. Kelly is gone, but not picked by anyone from what I know. He knows the playbook and is still unknown on what he can do. Haskins is a pure lottery ticket, plain and simple, but he's available to trade for, and was a 1st rounder last year. So I'd give him a try for a day 3 draft pick to see if he can do something. If we're lucky between those options, we don't have to use a 1st round pick on a QB next year.

How about Ballard drafts a qb and stakes his reputation on that pick rather than picking up left overs?? U want Haskins?  He is done.  Finished and will not amount to anything. He lacks anticipation and is lazy.

No, he had a winning record because of Luck and a lot of that talent was Polian talent that was still there when Grigson took over. Grigson had the worst hit rate of any GM I have ever seen in a 5 year period in my life. He literally hit on Luck (which was obvious), Hilton, Geathers, and Kelly. No one else was much of a NFL Talent at all besides Mewhort, who had to retire due to injury. Grigson was an Armchair GM and pure garbage at what he did.

Agreed and Pagano is a maybe good coach but nothing special 

I am not a Grigson apologist.  However can u name one player that Pagano developed and became a star? Remember,  he was a defensive wizard. Oh and yes, Pagano is once again being claimed as  being a defensive genius with the loaded Bears defense

Nope, you're assuming I like Pagano for some reason. He was horrible as well. They both were. I guess I could say Hilton, as that's the only player Grigson hit on while they both were there that had a chance to be developed. Grigson is a horrible GM, and Pagano is a horrible coach. The fact that Luck carried this team the way he did just shows what a special QB he was and could of been.

Pagano isn't even that good with the Bears. However, he is what he is, a defensive coordinator, and that's what he should stay. He has a perfect job on a team that values defense, and they will provide plenty of draft picks for him to look good.

9 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Yes he did the first three years. 

Then the lack of talent diminished drastically the last two. But it was Pagano who got the blame when he had no offensive line OR a decent defense to work with. 

Pagano seems to be coaching pretty well in Chicago these days. Yeah I know as a defensive coordinator but it shows he knows how to coach. 

10 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

How about Ballard drafts a qb and stakes his reputation on that pick rather than picking up left overs?? U want Haskins?  He is done.  Finished and will not amount to anything. He lacks anticipation and is lazy.

Agreed and Pagano is a maybe good coach but nothing special 

If we draft a QB, then we'll probably take one in the 1st round and he'll take another couple years to develop. By that time, we'll have to pay the 2018 and 2019 draft classes, and we'll already be on our window with a rookie QB with a team where we are cap strapped. I know how horrible a team the Jets are, I know how bad Adam Gase is. That team is toxic. I want Darnold here. He can get us to the playoffs and he is still only 23 years old on the 3rd year of a rookie contract. Haskins is a lottery ticket, but to have him as a reclamation project for a late round pick to compete with Eason isn't bad. I also wouldn't mind signing Kelly back. Have those 3 compete Darnold/Haskins, Eason, Kelly next year, and draft a great draft that fills our remaining needs and go young. If none of those QB's work out, then draft a QB in the 1st round the next year. Make sure to exhaust all your options next year though.

If we draft a QB, then we'll probably take one in the 1st round and he'll take another couple years to develop. By that time, we'll have to pay the 2018 and 2019 draft classes, and we'll already be on our window with a rookie QB with a team where we are cap strapped. I know how horrible a team the Jets are, I know how bad Adam Gase is. That team is toxic. I want Darnold here. He can get us to the playoffs and he is still only 23 years old on the 3rd year of a rookie contract. Haskins is a lottery ticket, but to have him as a reclamation project for a late round pick to compete with Eason isn't bad. I also wouldn't mind signing Kelly back. Have those 3 compete Darnold/Haskins, Eason, Kelly next year, and draft a great draft that fills our remaining needs and go young. If none of those QB's work out, then draft a QB in the 1st round next year. Make sure to exhaust all your options next year though.

This is the reason i wanted jordan love he was the best QB in the draft and i was mocked and told we are fine at QB  .  Its the most important role in the nfl and the packers now have a back up plan while we could end up in QB  dead spot going 8-8 for the next couple years being to high up to draft a solid prospect .  Now we have to much talent to get a top 5 pick , it was my biggest fear being in this spot .  Its better to tank and get a number 1 then being stuck in the middle with no way out.

8 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

This is the reason i wanted jordan love he was the best QB in the draft and i was mocked and told we are fine at QB  .  Its the most important role in the nfl and the packers now have a back up plan while we could end up in QB  dead spot going 8-8 for the next couple years being to high up to draft a solid prospect .  Now we have to much talent to get a top 5 pick , it was my biggest fear being in this spot .  Its better to tank and get a number 1 then being stuck in the middle with no way out.

I'm not convinced Love is good yet, but if he works out, the Packers will look like geniuses for a 2nd time. It is 100% better to go 2-14 with the no1 pick than 8-8 and miss the playoffs. In every way possible. You get the no1 pick, you can trade it for value (anyone who is a fan of this team knows the value Ballard got from trading down from 3 to 6 with the Jets. Braden Smith, Turay, Wilkins, and Rock for free), you can get an elite player, or you can accumulate future picks with it as well. If we get a middle pick, it's mostly useless. We miss the playoffs and still don't get an elite player most likely. Ballard can find a good player, but with 10-15 FO's picking before us, most of them know what they are doing as well. The point is, usually a top QB won't fall past the top 10. It doesn't happen in most drafts. You have to trade up, or have a poor record. If we lose to the Bengals, I'm in Colts tank mode following the bye unless we trade Rivers.

Archived