Packers L

Titans W

Texans W

Raiders L

Texans W

Steelers L

Jaguars W

Final record :  10-6, win the division.

I think we split with the Titans other than that I agree with your picks. 9-7 will still get us in the playoffs if that what happens because 7 teams get in this year.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I think we split with the Titans other than that I agree with your picks. 9-7 will still get us in the playoffs if that what happens because 7 teams get in this year.

I liked your post, even though I dislike your saying they’ll split with the Titans. ;) lol

Good chance you’ll be right, but Titans have not impressed me at all in their three games.  Feels like they should’ve lost two of those three. Plus now all the Covid issues, I’m just not respecting them.  

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

I liked your post, even though I dislike your saying they’ll split with the Titans. ;) lol

Good chance you’ll be right, but Titans have not impressed me at all in their three games.  Feels like they should’ve lost two of those three. Plus now all the Covid issues, I’m just not respecting them.  

I hope we sweep them you know that but not sure. We will see how it plays out.

Vs Bengals - Darius Leonard will be back and AC hopefully will be as well. I've seen enough of LaRaven Clark. Even if AC doesn't suit up the Colts still win this game. 

@ Lions - Another winnable game on the road. Reinforcements should be back (Pittman and Turay). Colts win this one! 

vs Baltimore - This will be a tough game but the recipe for beating Lamar is keeping him in the pocket and getting pressure on him. Close game but the Colts win this one by 3 points. 

@ Titans - Thursday Night Football division game. Colts went 1-1 against the Titans last year and the first meeting was close. Colts win this one on the road. 

Vs Green Bay - Loss 

Vs Titans - Win 

@ Texans Win 

@ Raiders - Win

@ Steelers - Loss 

vs Texans - Win 

vs Jaguars - Win

12-4 AFC South Champions top 2 seed in the AFC. 

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Bengals L

Lions W

Ravens W

Titans L

Packers L

Titans W

Texans L

Raiders W

Texans W

Steelers L

Jaguars W

7th seed in playoffs 

Who cares.  Statue of a qb. Over rated O line. Basic defensive scheme and horrible D coordinator. Balard has built him some team......!!!

5 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Who cares.  Statue of a qb. Over rated O line. Basic defensive scheme and horrible D coordinator. Balard has built him some team......!!!

This coming from a guy that thinks an all pro sucks 

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Yes.

How does that make any sense?

24 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Do you ever have anything + to say

Hmmmm......good core of line backers. Some good young players in the secondary. Front four looks good.....against mediocre offensive lines.  Sorry couldn't help myself with that last comment.   I like the young talent at wr. Taylor seems legit. Shall I go on.

23 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

This coming from a guy that thinks an all pro sucks 

How does that make any sense?

Hmmmmm.  Leonard. Oh yea. Dont appear to have missed a beat with Walker subbing for him. U want to pay Leonard 20 plus million...go ahead.  Add to that Nelson. 40 million in a guard and WLB.....go nuts.

Funny how people now think the is a play off team and it's not. We can't even run the ball as well anymore. Great that was traded a 1st rounder for a DT and the back on defense is great.  The defense is kinda humming but we all know it won't last because soon it is contract time and our best CB is only here for a year.

The back ups ok offense is just horrible. Look at Clark drafted in 2016 another bad seed from the girgson era  that some how still found himself getting a contract extension even though he sucks. Every time he get put on the line he just nothing but a train wreck. Clark is the Jeff Linkenbach of the colts right now. We all see you can't ignore it he sucks.  The only quality of depth right now is RB but I won't be surprised that Taylor won be a 1000 yard running back this year. TY is not TY anymore and heck the only time I hear Doyle name is when he get another holding pentalies called on him. Campbell gone again should had gotten DK Metcalf but nope got a"Barn Burner he can take the roof of a defense" The only thing he is burning is a hold in the Colts orginization pockets. We all know what we need. It's QB,T,TE and WR we are lucky we go 8-8 maybe 9-7 but I can see us go 5-11

24 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Hmmmmm.  Leonard. Oh yea. Dont appear to have missed a beat with Walker subbing for him. U want to pay Leonard 20 plus million...go ahead.  Add to that Nelson. 40 million in a guard and WLB.....go nuts.

I am fine letting Leonard walk but all for keeping Nelson 

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

And this year?  Nelson is not playing like an all pro.  

He's still one of the best Guards in the league and instantly improved our line. We went from bottom 5 to one of the best. 

Granted this year we both have seen struggles but I can't imagine how rough it would be without Nelson.

We still have a shot at 13-3 because we have that automatic loss against the Steelers in week16. And we probably can't beat that powerful Raider team so that drops us to 12-4. All other games are very winnable(hopefully Costanzo gets back immediately). This defense is outstanding, still need to tighten up the pass d however. Had Leonard played yesterday we probably would have held the browns to under 20 points, Leonard is that good!!!!!

11 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Bengals L

Lions W

Ravens W

Titans L

Packers L

Titans W

Texans L

Raiders W

Texans W

Steelers L

Jaguars W

7th seed in playoffs 

Bengals W

Lions W

Ravens L

Titans L

Packers L

Titans W

Texans W

Raiders L

Texans W

Steelers L

Jags W

That leads to 9 wins - 7 losses.  With expanded playoffs we should make it into the playoffs.

Archived