Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Irsay's Tweet

OllyDawes

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No tweeting here either....however, if I knew I could type a few words on a twitter account and cause millions of people to jump, what a power trip that would be. I might find it hard to restrain myself in having fun at other people expense.

I think Irsay should join the Official Colts Fan Forum Hippie Peace Movement - by the sound of his tweets it seems like he has the paraphernalia for it. :cool:

ha. Good guess. Just as good as any.

It's the only thing that makes sense to me...but then I have to remind myself, Irsay isn't about making sense...especially when it comes to his tweets...no, I kid, he does get kinda clever with them really. I like the speculation that the use of the #2 and word second in his tweets are hidden inuindos that RGIII will go second in the draft.

But, I am comfortable and confident that we will take Luck as our pick. It's not something I lose sleep over. Now, if draft day comes and RGIII ends up being a Colt then I will likely want to throw up.

Irsay making a bad business decision. Needs to allow this time for the fans to get truly excited about the pick, not divide them more. This is ridiculous and just bad business IMO. Luck needs to konw he's the pick as well. How about getting him a playbook and using our position to our advantage to use the extra time to prepare him! I am so angry.

Irsay making a bad business decision. Needs to allow this time for the fans to get truly excited about the pick, not divide them more. This is ridiculous and just bad business IMO. Luck needs to konw he's the pick as well. How about getting him a playbook and using our position to our advantage to use the extra time to prepare him! I am so angry.

He cant be given a playbook until the draft i dont think..

What business decision? The one where he DOESN'T irresponsibly violate all common sense and the historical protocol of every draft in the history of professional sports by announcing a pick a month ahead of time? What the heck do you have to be angry about?

Instead of mistaking his tweets for tea-leaves, why don't you just wait patiently. That's what Luck, Griffin and the entire sports media industry is doing.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 29, 2012 - rude
Hidden by Nadine, March 29, 2012 - rude

What business decision? The one where he DOESN'T irresponsibly violate all common sense and the historical protocol of every draft in the history of professional sports by announcing a pick a month ahead of time? What the heck do you have to be angry about?

Instead of mistaking his tweets for tea-leaves, why don't you just wait patiently. That's what Luck, Griffen and the entire sports media industry is doing.

Who is Griffen?

He is controlling you and loves to think about how many heads he is messing with when he tweets.

Like Mel Brooks said: "It's good to be king."

He listens to everyone's replies as well. A few weeks ago my twitter avitar was Unitas in a Chargers' uniform. I tweeted, with regards to Manning, "Please don't make the same mistake your father made." And see what happened? haha

He listens to everyone's replies as well. A few weeks ago my twitter avitar was Unitas in a Chargers' uniform. I tweeted, with regards to Manning, "Please don't make the same mistake your father made." And see what happened?

What happened? We are rebuilding!! 18 is gone...12 coming...just like 1998.