Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bengals Colts Predictions

danlhart87

I'm convinced this colts offense won't put up 30+ points for the rest of the season if Rivers keeps playing like he has. 

Colts 22 Bengals 13 

Rivers 220 yards 1 int 

Burrow 250 yards 2 int 

Honestly don't know much about the Bengals other than Joe Burrow looks like a really good QB. So this is practically a shot in the dark guess. If our defense doesn't show up, you can consider the game over cause no way in hell Rivers gets a win without help. 

Joe Burrow is legit even though he has taken plenty of big hits. Bengals have a bright future. If they are smart, the draft several Offensive lineman. 

If we were healthier, this would be be a Colts victory by at least 10 pints.

How the offense is playing, Colts win by 5-6 points. 

Joe Burrow is the real deal, however he doesn't have much help. If you think Reich's playcalling is bad, just wait until you see the Bengals offense... Their lines on both sides of the ball aren't very good, so Houston and Buckner should be able to feast all day. 

And the Bengals secondary is ridiculously bad, especially in hurry-up situations. 

The defense has been very good (outside of yesterday 1st half...) so I can't see this being a high-scoring game on the Bengal's side (barring horrible offensive turnovers). Colts should win the game. But the offense can't keep relying on multiple interception games and ST TDs to cover for its terrible efficiency. 24-13 Colts.

I'll say Colts 24 Bengals 13 since we are at home and coming off a loss.

However, Rivers needs to make better decisions, we need to run Taylor more and we need AC back at LT.  We can win without Leonard to give him more time to heal.

My main concern with the Bengals is Mixon...gotta contain him.  Not sure if Green will be back for them, but if not, then we contain Boyd and we'll be okay.

I want to see more blitzes against the rookie QB.

Archived