When we traded back a few years ago and hit a future 2 in the next draft... we dropped 20 spots.
We might not need to drop quite as much this year... we’re picking 21 this year. That year we were set to pick 26, and dropped 20 spots to 46.
Finding a team to trade you two 2’s for your one is very hard to do. Most teams won’t.
I will go:
1. Trevor Lawrence QB (Jags)
2. Penei Sewell OT (Jets), I think they keep Darnold, protection for Darnold.
3. Zach Wilson QB (Houston), from Miami because Watson gets traded to Miami for that #3 pick and #18 pick.
4. Devonta Smith WR (Falcons), I think the Falcons stick with Matt Ryan and give him the best WR in the draft. Ryan realistically has at least 3 more good seasons left (maybe 1 great one?) so they aren't drafting a QB IMO.
5. JaMarr Chase WR (Bengals), I went with another WR as that gives Burrow a really good young talent to throw too.
I just went my Top 5 to give some insight to your thread and what may happen.