Close to mid-way of the Third Round:
65) Kansas City (via Jags) 7:00 @danlhart87 Kelvin Joseph KENTUCKY CB
66) New York Jets 7:05 @Archer Dillon Radunz NORTH DAKOTA STATE OT
67) Houston Texans 7:10 @Qwiz Robert Rochell CENTRAL ARKANSAS CB
68) Atlanta Falcons 7:15@jvan1973 Dayo Odeyingbo VANDERBILT EDGE
69) Cincinnati Bengals 7:20 @stitches Walker Little STANFORD OT
70) Philadelphia Eagles 7:25 @Defjamz26 Jabril Cox LSU LB
71) Denver Broncos 7:30 @ColtsGermany Elijah Molden WASHINGTON 6.25 CB
72) Detroit Lions 7:35 @RNGDShobby Jamar Johnson INDIANA 6.30 SAF
73) Carolina Panthers 7:50 @MPStack Pete Werner OHIO STATE LB
74) Washington Football Team (from 49ers) 7:55 @Coltsman1788 Davis Mills STANFORD QB
75) Dallas Cowboys 8:00 @luv_pony_express Stone Forsythe FLORIDA 6.27 OT
76) New York Giants 8:05 @DiogoSales
77) Los Angeles Charger 8:10 @PRnum1 Shakur Brown MICHIGAN STATE 6.23 CB
78) Minnesota Vikings 8:15 @luv_pony_express Trey Smith TENNESSEE 6.18 G
4th and final year? how long would you give him, his contract is up after this?
Banogu has shown next to nothing. I stand by saying its bold to count on these guys. I'll be surprised if either earns a second contract
Year after year?
This will be Turay's 4th year, and his ankle injury wiped out the better part of two seasons.
This will be Banogu's 3rd year, and he was decent his first year, and Covid wiped out his 2nd year.
The staff is not being stubborn. The fan base is being impatient. It's not like you haven't heard or read the story Ballard tells about the Colts trading away Jerry Hughes a year too soon before. They both get this year to show what they have and then we'll have a better idea of where each player stands.