Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Week 5 Discussion Thread

danlhart87

Just now, Lancer1 said:

23-14, Houston got another field goal. If the Jags get beaten by a winless team for the 3rd consecutive week, does Doug Marrone's seat start to get warm?

FG kickers are so critical in wins and losses. We proved that last year. Marrone will probably be history soon. They beat us, how I don't know but they always do there haha . We will crush them at LOS.

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Raiders blowing this open now, I guess the media can quit the undefeated talk and GOAT talk, my man Carr took Mahomes to school today. 

Welcome to life with a crappy D Patrick.

I'm also sick of the GOAT stuff, stop it...

I think anything is possible this year.  It's a weird year with COVID, having to reschedule games, and probably not done with that either.  Injuries have been heavy all around.  I still have doubts the entire season will be played, at least not under the typical time schedule.  Maybe if they delay it some weeks.  But I just look around and I don't see a team that doesn't have some glaring weaknesses.  The Chief's weakness showed up today.  And it could again.  I just think if the Colts get serious and correct some problems they have a decent schedule and as good of a chance to make some noise as anybody.  But they have to improve to do it.  Time will tell if they can.

19 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You can't be in the GOAT talk unless you have won 2 SB's or at least 2 League MVP's. Mahomes is great but thank God i don't have to hear that crap for a week now. Peyton and Brady along with Montana hold that title you newbee's lmao 

Don't let the media ruin your enjoyment of Mahomes. He is a rare talent who is a leader and humble. It is the media that likes to crown guys once they step on the field and accomplish anything. Mahomes has a looong way to go to catch Peyton, Montana and Brady. 

Archived