Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread, October 11, 2020, 4:25pm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your 3-1 Indianapolis Colts travel to Cleveland to play the 3-1 Browns. The Colts boast the highest rated defense in the NFL, giving up only 14 points  per game. Can it be as potent without their star

Take the points Frank, what are you doing??... Colts going on 4th down... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!?!!??   Td Colts...   Good call Frank...

Was that a horse collar tackle on TY on the play before?  It sure looked like it was.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

browns have landry out that is fair considering colts have 4 starters out on offense

Browns have more than that. Don't forget they lost Chubb, who was a huge part of their O. Also lost Delphit, and without Greedy. 

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

Yeah not sure what it is but Dallas just isn't looking good this year at all. 

And I remember reading pre-season talk of them winning it all.  I was like, what??  I didn't think they were THIS bad, but...

Just now, Colts Fan In L.A. said:

Mayfield is looking too comfortable 

Exactly.  This is one criticism I have with Eberflus scheme: he needs to have flexibility to dial up blitzes when its clear that front four isn’t generating pressure.

3 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Dallas win Cleveland had last is not looking too good 

The NYG lead 14-3

Looks as good or better than every game we've played besides Chicago. Jax, MN, and NYJ are a combined 2 and 12.....

• NFLfan unpinned and unfeatured this topic