Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread, October 11, 2020, 4:25pm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your 3-1 Indianapolis Colts travel to Cleveland to play the 3-1 Browns. The Colts boast the highest rated defense in the NFL, giving up only 14 points  per game. Can it be as potent without their star

Take the points Frank, what are you doing??... Colts going on 4th down... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!?!!??   Td Colts...   Good call Frank...

Was that a horse collar tackle on TY on the play before?  It sure looked like it was.

... and someone told me just based on the Bears game comparison, our offense is better than that of the Bucs???

That guy who plays quarterback for the Bucs surely does not turn over the ball like Rivers does. Enough said.

10 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

But if receivers r getting open and separation isnt that more on the qb?

River's is top 5 in comp%, so it's a matter of low attempts. 

Game plan every single week has been questionable. 

The only dig on Rivers is INTs.

• Thanks 1

Not even fun to watch. Brissett is more fun to watch. And I was not a fan of Brissett. 

Taylor will be good, but we miss Mack. Having castonzo out is not good either. We have to have a STACKED offense for Rivers to good.

Our weapons are hurt & it's unfortunate.

• Like 1

listen, the Rivers we have now is pretty much exactly the same Rivers as last year. We won't win games when we are behind 1 or more scores. We have a good team that's missing it's QB. Ballard as 2-3 years to find one before this team starts losing some pieces. Hopefully it can be Eason but we'll see. I'll take my 7-9 or 8-8 year this year though

1 minute ago, Architects08 said:

Eason

At this point, I'll get roasted for it, but he could probably have us in a better position... Sure, he could throw just as many picks, but we'd be able to run a base offense under center....not this self imposed limiting college level shotgun B.S. we're stuck with ....

• Like 1
Just now, aaron11 said:

hard to say anything positive about the game today

on to next week 

Disagree, Defense has come back strong in the second half only Browns points so far have been from pick 6 and the Safety. 

• Like 1

Hate to say it because I like him, but Ballard may be in over his head with this team! Rivers was a bad signing, out WRs   Have been mostly nonexistent the past couple years, and our coaches seem too stubborn to improve their play calling on all 3 phases of the game!

• Haha 1
  • NFLfan unpinned and unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That is true.  He has said he'd like to remain a Colt (but of course, why would he say otherwise when still under contract).  It may be beneficial to us that he was hurt as he probably won't be the one setting his market price (i.e., it's not like he's coming off an all-pro year and can demand top $, he's going to have to sign a relatively short term deal with minimal guarantees and more incentive-based).     TBH, if he left Indy, I tend to think his most likely destination would be Chicago to reunite w/ Pagano.
    • I haven't been able to watch the last couple of Colts games just listened to them on the radio.  But it seems they have gone a lot more no huddle the last two games and they do very well from it.  So, if the Colts play a significant up temp game on offense, I don't think the Titans can hang with the Colts.  But there are still a lot of unknowns.   Will Reich stick with JT, even if he fumbles or is not lighting it up to start? Will Eberflus finally develop a 1st half game plan instead of waiting for the other team to have two scoring drives before he starts to figure out what they are doing and adjust things to stop it? Now that Pittman is going to get more attention, will someone else step up and be that consistent WR that can beat zone or 1 on 1 matchups. Will Reich play the field position game?  I don't remember the exact stat but last year most of Tenn's scoring drives were 60 yards or less.
    • I don't necessarily disagree with anything you've said.  However, there have been 0 rookie QBs who have made the SB, and only 2, Mark Sanchez and Joe Flacco, have won more than 1 game in the playoffs.  SO the chances of a drafted rookie coming in next year and taking us past the wild card round seem pretty negligible.   Sure old man Rivers arm could fail.  Maybe Eason is ready to go next year.  That would probably be pretty shocking but it certainly would be a great boost to the org long term. Trading for a quality QB is possible but not likely.   Hopefully, Luck is bored.  That is really to me the only plausible way for us to significantly improve our QB situation next year. Dak is available.  Other than that, I don't see much on the immediate horizon to compete IN 2021.   Bottom line, is most likely Rivers is our best option assuming he wants to play again.
    • For what it's worth I live in Spokane and see all of the Seahawks games.  Metcalf is usually pretty reliable and I was surprised to see the drops this week.  But, who knows.  He still needs some work.  Lockett is more dependable.  He is fast, runs good routes, and catches just about everything around him.
    • I still think we need to win a championship or get deep multiple years in the playoffs first. He's 1-1 in the Postseason so far. Let's see where we end up. 
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 12,860

• Dogg63

Dogg63 1,390

• Nickster

Nickster 602

• Shive

Shive 2,604

Moderators
    • pgt_rob

pgt_rob 2,494