Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread, October 11, 2020, 4:25pm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your 3-1 Indianapolis Colts travel to Cleveland to play the 3-1 Browns. The Colts boast the highest rated defense in the NFL, giving up only 14 points  per game. Can it be as potent without their star

Take the points Frank, what are you doing??... Colts going on 4th down... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!?!!??   Td Colts...   Good call Frank...

Was that a horse collar tackle on TY on the play before?  It sure looked like it was.

Just now, EastStreet said:

It's game plan and play calling. Been saying it all year. He had very bad moments last year to. The Miami game plan for instance was twilight zone type of bad. 

But if receivers r getting open and separation isnt that more on the qb?

• Thanks 1
Just now, JlynRN said:

how was that a safety???  Rivers threw the ball away.

Surely you jest.....exactly who was he attempting bro throw it to?  You have to at least be able to argue that y'know? Lol 

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

how was that a safety???  Rivers threw the ball away.

Intentional grounding in the endzone.

Was still in pocket.

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Rivers is done

he has 3 touchdown and 5 picks with a pick six averaging 200 yards passing a game .  jacoby played better , lets be honest he is done needs to retire . i know some fans here cant handle it and get upset but that is the only way to win in the future we need a mobile QB

• Thanks 1
  • NFLfan unpinned and unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You don't think BBs record vs Rookie QBs should be factored in?
    • I am not sure about that offensively, I mean Henry almost always comes out on 3rd and long, it's just that we didn't get them in that down Sunday.  They didn't even have that many 3rd and shorts.   KC only has 2 players who play all the time and that is who you mentioned, Kelce (the best TE in the game) and Hill (possibly the best lateral quickness/pure speed combo) in football.  The both play just less than 90% of snaps.  But the rookie RB plays less than half of the snaps, and I am sure that surprises you.  The rest of the WR corps play betweeon 1/3 and 2/3 of snaps.   Here is a link if you want to look at snap counts.  https://subscribers.footballguys.com/teams/teampage-kan-6.php   It might seem that other teams are different than us in this regard, but they really aren't.     I bet you would be surprised that Henry only takes 65% of the snaps.  Brown and Davis average about 80% when healthy.   The league utilizes all kinds of specialized personnel all the time.    All teams pretty much have different personnel groupings that they utilize a lot.  Belechik probably started this trend.  NE certainly made it's money switching players in and out depending on the situation.  
    • I read that he was brought in to be their starting RT.  I think he might have gotten hurt but not 100% sure.  Not sure he is still starting.
    • As a team, we live and die by the choices we make. Sometimes the best coaches are not always popular or easy to get along with.
    • Haeg went to Tampa on a one year 2.3/3.3M contract.  IIRC, he was offered more money than here.  According to PFF, he's played 93 snaps, hasn't given up a sack and has one penalty, but his PFF score is somehow only 51.1.  He's listed as a T everywhere I see but might be playing G.
  • Members