Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread, October 11, 2020, 4:25pm

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your 3-1 Indianapolis Colts travel to Cleveland to play the 3-1 Browns. The Colts boast the highest rated defense in the NFL, giving up only 14 points  per game. Can it be as potent without their star

Take the points Frank, what are you doing??... Colts going on 4th down... NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!?!!??   Td Colts...   Good call Frank...

Was that a horse collar tackle on TY on the play before?  It sure looked like it was.

Just now, EastStreet said:

It's game plan and play calling. Been saying it all year. He had very bad moments last year to. The Miami game plan for instance was twilight zone type of bad. 

But if receivers r getting open and separation isnt that more on the qb?

• Thanks 1
Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

Rivers is done

he has 3 touchdown and 5 picks with a pick six averaging 200 yards passing a game .  jacoby played better , lets be honest he is done needs to retire . i know some fans here cant handle it and get upset but that is the only way to win in the future we need a mobile QB

• Thanks 1
  • NFLfan unpinned and unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I think your second sentence is the key....   We have so many pressing issues,  that we need all the assets we can get.....   QB, LT, DE, CB, WR, TE,  LB,  S,  OL    
    • He was asked and basically said he’s going to think about it and not make a decision in the moment.   What I do know is all year there have been rumblings that the Saints were going to move on from Brees after this year regardless.  I am sure for obvious reasons they would prefer for him to retire than go some place else and play.     So the story he was retiring came from Glazer and the question is who did Glazer get it from?  If it came from Drew’s camp then clearly that means it’s pretty solid info.  If it came from the Saints camp it could be they are wanting to push the narrative he’s done.  We will never know where it came from so all we can do is wait and see what Drew does.
    • If Brees is done, and it sounds like he might be, it’s the fans loss.  Drew was one of the good guys in the NFL that everyone can like even if you don’t like the team he played for.  I am glad he got a Super Bowl but too bad it had to be at the Colts expense.  
    • Urban Meyer has won big everywhere he’s been.     First at Bowling Green and then at Utah.  But those are stepping stone programs  where they know on Day One that he won’t be there long.  But he fixed those programs and moved on.    But he stayed at both Florida and Ohio State for roughly 7-8 years.  So it’s not like he quickly jumped ship on big time programs.     Ive read nothing about Meyer also being the GM.  I’m sure he’ll have input in whoever the pick is.   The key is the crazy owner.   I’ve recently read he wants to retain control of the 53-man roster like Jerry Jones does.   Have not read how that was resolved?    I think Kahn is the Wildcard here, NOT Meyer.   I also think his QB will be Lawrence.   If he wanted Fields, he could’ve gone after the Jets job, gotten his guy, and lived in NYC.   But he’s in J’Ville.   I think he marries Trevor. 
    • I dislike the Saints but it don't bleed over to their players.  Bountygate was enough for me to dislike Payton and the organization.    Brees has had a great career and proved a QB don't have to be 6'5" to be great. 
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 7,382

• KSColt

KSColt 1

Rookie
    • ReMeDy

ReMeDy 407

• Smoke317

Smoke317 1,136

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 4,272