Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Browns Game Day Thread, October 11, 2020, 4:25pm

NFLfan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Riversrun said:

Frank Do better or quit 

No kidding.... I seriously am doubting Rivers ability now at this point .... I thought last year was Frank compensating for an incapable qb.... This looks the same... He's trying to cover for a guy who can't move with the shotgun.... And we have no WR left.... He can't run as effective as we are used to, because we're in the gun every single snap....

Just now, Fisticuffs111 said:

Rivers lack of mobility really limits us.

Put him under center.....throw short crosses and dumpoffs or five yard outs..... And run..... Then you can have a running game and play action.... I refuse to believe Rivers can't play under center....my God, Peyton was a statue and could.....

Just now, bestQBever said:

2nd or 3rd for allen robinson will change this offense

Would be great..... Or J.Jones...

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

trust me i get the defense stinks but rivers giving up  a pick 6 and only scoring 13 points is only  a plus minus of 6 points.

When you're running as much or more than passing, you're QB isn't going to get yards/points. When you're play calling is predictable and conservative, you're not going to get yards/points. 

And after all the bad, we're still only down a score.

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Put him under center.....throw short crosses and dumpoffs or five yard outs..... And run..... Then you can have a running game and play action.... I refuse to believe Rivers can't play under center....my God, Peyton was a statue and could.....

Would be great..... Or J.Jones...

He can play under center.  The coaches are scared of Garrett in my opinion.

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Man every time Rivers tries to rollout, I realize how much of a disadvantage having an immobile QB is.

This is why frank kinda sucks how do you let this team not scheme for quick throws ???? Over the middle ???? Frank is exposed here 

Archived