Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 5 2020 Coverage Map----Arghhhh

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

So 50ish% get to watch a matchup with teams that are a combined 1-7.... WTH.. 'Merica's Team.... .lol

40ish% get to watch a likely Cam-free matchup of combined 3-5 records.... lol

The 6-2 combined matchup of the Colts vs Browns, get the crumbs.... and why NFC on CBS anyway?

05-CBS-L.png

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=5

Man, you have got the short end of the stick 2 weeks in a row sad dumb and dumber GIF

• Like 1
4 hours ago, EastStreet said:

So 50ish% get to watch a matchup with teams that are a combined 1-7.... WTH.. 'Merica's Team.... .lol

The 6-2 combined matchup of the Colts vs Browns, get the crumbs.... and why NFC on CBS anyway?

05-CBS-L.png

You should try the Yahoo sports app. You can only watch local broadcast games, but I wonder if you can put in a location manually without allowing the app to access your GPS on your phone. At least I remember contemplating it when I was going through the set up.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

You should try the Yahoo sports app. You can only watch local broadcast games, but I wonder if you can put in a location manually without allowing the app to access your GPS on your phone. At least I remember contemplating it when I was going through the set up.

Whenever I do that it never seems to out smart the system. 

1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

Whenever I do that it never seems to out smart the system. 

Nothing to do with this thread, but I really like the Amazon Firestick.   And YouTube has some really good information.... 

Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt the thread.  Just some random thoughts.   

• Like 2

Friggin Cowboys/Giants!!!!

I have NFL Game Pass, so I can listen live and 

watch later but this stinks!

Maybe they’ll switch (hopefully the Giants will be winning big...yeah, right).

1 hour ago, Barry Sears said:

Same here, but only because it's the late game...otherwise we here in Louisville would get the Ravens.

I'm in Glasgow. 99% of the time now I only get Tennessee or whatever is on Fox.

Curious why a tiny patch of SE GA/NE FL gets Colts-Clowns. East, being in Atlanta, that has to be even that much more irritating that it's that close to you. I have the same feeling living in the Memphis area with the game being shown less than 3 hours away in the Nashville area. GRRRRR....!!!!!

24 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

That's awesome you're from Scotland! Didn't know they broadcast the Colts from Europe! I'm European but live in the U.S. Half Italian, quarter English, and a quarter Spanish (where I get my last name from). Never actually been to Europe though. Want to go one day! :) 

I get the Broncos/Pats game here in Colorado. Unfortunately it's hard to get Colts games here unless they are on primetime, or on FOX against an NFC team. Once in a while, they will be on a different time than the Broncos and I will get them, usually only get around 4 Colts games a year here though (maybe more if they face the AFC West that year).

10 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That's awesome you're from Scotland! Didn't know they broadcast the Colts from Europe! I'm European but live in the U.S. Half Italian, quarter English, and a quarter Spanish (where I get my last name from). Never actually been to Europe though. Want to go one day! :) 

Pretty sure he means Glasgow,  Ky

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
10 hours ago, EastStreet said:

05-CBS-L.png

IMO, the TV presentation is getting pretty generic. Its been happening for a while.  Seems like they are taking a fairly lazy approach to making these assignments, and maybe expect/see more people paying to watch specific games.  

What gets played on traditional network coverage is becoming an afterthought.  

Yeah, they can do better, and have done better in the past, IMO.

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

No, no, lol. Not Glasgow, Scotland. Glasgow, Kentucky.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

No, no, lol. Not Glasgow, Scotland. Glasgow, Kentucky.

Ah ok. I actually didn't know there was a Glasgow Kentucky. That's interesting. You live somewhat close to Indy, so I'm sure you get to see the games on TV more than me still, and occasionally get to see a game at Lucas Oil. I probably need to get gamepass honestly. Just a weird year this year, so I held off.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Ah ok. I actually didn't know there was a Glasgow Kentucky. That's interesting. You live somewhat close to Indy, so I'm sure you get to see the games on TV more than me still, and occasionally get to see a game at Lucas Oil. I probably need to get gamepass honestly. Just a weird year this year, so I held off.

Back in the day the Colts were on every weekend here. After Peyton left, the games slowly were replaced with Tennessee. It's rare they are on TV here anymore.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

I'm guessing that's a person? It's possible, but not even sure who that may be.

You tuber.

Just had a cypher and one of the artist said.

Got me in Kentucky with an *

Throw tequila all up in the glass go(Glasgow, Kentucky)

Just saw Glasgow Kentucky and made me think about it.

6 minutes ago, w87r said:

You tuber.

Just had a cypher and one of the artist said.

Got me in Kentucky with an *

Throw tequila all up in the glass go(Glasgow, Kentucky)

Just saw Glasgow Kentucky and made me think about it.

Oh, nice. Yeah, no idea who that is, but there are PLENTY of places here to drink tequila.

• Like 1

I live in Indiana (Southeastern) and don't even get to watch most Colts games without NFL Sunday ticket (which I canceled this yr). Everything I get locally comes out of Cincinnati. :puke:

I was excited when they flexed week 4 to 4:30 thinking surely they will have Colts/Bears on local channels. Nope....Raiders vs Bills! 

Needless to say I've never been happy with local streaming.

Potential good news maybe.

Pats and Broncos have been moved to Monday Night again, so that should adjust the map a little bit.

Good luck out of market fans.

5 minutes ago, w87r said:

Pats and Broncos have been moved to Monday Night again, so that should adjust the map a little bit.

Titans Bills to Tuesday 

24 minutes ago, w87r said:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed in Western New York.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Thank goodness for GamePass

I paid for GamePass and have yet to watch one full game. What do you like about it and how do you get the most out of it. Can I listen to any out-of -market game in real time?

21 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I paid for GamePass and have yet to watch one full game. What do you like about it and how do you get the most out of it. Can I listen to any out-of -market game in real time?

No, you can't. They very clearly state that you get the full games (all of them, by the way) only after they have completed. The only games you can watch live via Game Pass are the ones you get for free on your local stations, anyway. You can, however, listen to each and every game's radio broadcast (either team's broadcast crew, too, by the way - your choice) live.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

We spend the July 4th and Labor Day holidays at a house on Barren River Lake. Love it down there. Nice break from reality. 

Exit 53 means our getaway has started. 

4 hours ago, PrideOfAthens17 said:

They very clearly state that you get the full games (all of them, by the way) only after they have completed.

Thank you. This ^^^ I am aware of. I have yet to watch a replay of a full game. I did watch the All 22 for the first Vikings game.

My question was whether I could listen to any game's radio broadcast live. My question was not clear but you answered it. Thanks. 

3 hours ago, jskinnz said:

We spend the July 4th and Labor Day holidays at a house on Barren River Lake. Love it down there. Nice break from reality. 

Exit 53 means our getaway has started. 

What part? I live about four miles from Beaver Creek boat dock. Also close to the Narrows and a couple others.