Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 5 2020 Coverage Map----Arghhhh


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

So 50ish% get to watch a matchup with teams that are a combined 1-7.... WTH.. 'Merica's Team.... .lol

40ish% get to watch a likely Cam-free matchup of combined 3-5 records.... lol

 

The 6-2 combined matchup of the Colts vs Browns, get the crumbs.... and why NFC on CBS anyway?

 

05-CBS-L.png

 

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=5

 

 

 

Man, you have got the short end of the stick 2 weeks in a row sad dumb and dumber GIF

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EastStreet said:

So 50ish% get to watch a matchup with teams that are a combined 1-7.... WTH.. 'Merica's Team.... .lol

40ish% get to watch a likely Cam-free matchup of combined 3-5 records.... lol

 

The 6-2 combined matchup of the Colts vs Browns, get the crumbs.... and why NFC on CBS anyway?

 

05-CBS-L.png

 

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=5

 

 

 

You should try the Yahoo sports app. You can only watch local broadcast games, but I wonder if you can put in a location manually without allowing the app to access your GPS on your phone. At least I remember contemplating it when I was going through the set up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

You should try the Yahoo sports app. You can only watch local broadcast games, but I wonder if you can put in a location manually without allowing the app to access your GPS on your phone. At least I remember contemplating it when I was going through the set up.

 

Whenever I do that it never seems to out smart the system. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NannyMcafee said:

 

Whenever I do that it never seems to out smart the system. 


Nothing to do with this thread, but I really like the Amazon Firestick.   And YouTube has some really good information.... 

 

Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt the thread.  Just some random thoughts.   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious why a tiny patch of SE GA/NE FL gets Colts-Clowns. East, being in Atlanta, that has to be even that much more irritating that it's that close to you. I have the same feeling living in the Memphis area with the game being shown less than 3 hours away in the Nashville area. GRRRRR....!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I'm in Glasgow. 99% of the time now I only get Tennessee or whatever is on Fox.

That's awesome you're from Scotland! Didn't know they broadcast the Colts from Europe! I'm European but live in the U.S. Half Italian, quarter English, and a quarter Spanish (where I get my last name from). Never actually been to Europe though. Want to go one day! :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I get the Broncos/Pats game here in Colorado. Unfortunately it's hard to get Colts games here unless they are on primetime, or on FOX against an NFC team. Once in a while, they will be on a different time than the Broncos and I will get them, usually only get around 4 Colts games a year here though (maybe more if they face the AFC West that year).

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That's awesome you're from Scotland! Didn't know they broadcast the Colts from Europe! I'm European but live in the U.S. Half Italian, quarter English, and a quarter Spanish (where I get my last name from). Never actually been to Europe though. Want to go one day! :) 

Pretty sure he means Glasgow,  Ky

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, EastStreet said:

So 50ish% get to watch a matchup with teams that are a combined 1-7.... WTH.. 'Merica's Team.... .lol

40ish% get to watch a likely Cam-free matchup of combined 3-5 records.... lol

 

The 6-2 combined matchup of the Colts vs Browns, get the crumbs.... and why NFC on CBS anyway?

 

05-CBS-L.png

 

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2020&wk=5

 

 

 

IMO, the TV presentation is getting pretty generic. Its been happening for a while.  Seems like they are taking a fairly lazy approach to making these assignments, and maybe expect/see more people paying to watch specific games.  

 

What gets played on traditional network coverage is becoming an afterthought.  

 

Yeah, they can do better, and have done better in the past, IMO.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That's awesome you're from Scotland! Didn't know they broadcast the Colts from Europe! I'm European but live in the U.S. Half Italian, quarter English, and a quarter Spanish (where I get my last name from). Never actually been to Europe though. Want to go one day! :) 

No, no, lol. Not Glasgow, Scotland. Glasgow, Kentucky.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

No, no, lol. Not Glasgow, Scotland. Glasgow, Kentucky.

Ah ok. I actually didn't know there was a Glasgow Kentucky. That's interesting. You live somewhat close to Indy, so I'm sure you get to see the games on TV more than me still, and occasionally get to see a game at Lucas Oil. I probably need to get gamepass honestly. Just a weird year this year, so I held off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Ah ok. I actually didn't know there was a Glasgow Kentucky. That's interesting. You live somewhat close to Indy, so I'm sure you get to see the games on TV more than me still, and occasionally get to see a game at Lucas Oil. I probably need to get gamepass honestly. Just a weird year this year, so I held off.

Back in the day the Colts were on every weekend here. After Peyton left, the games slowly were replaced with Tennessee. It's rare they are on TV here anymore.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

I'm guessing that's a person? It's possible, but not even sure who that may be.

You tuber.

 

Just had a cypher and one of the artist said.

 

Got me in Kentucky with an *

Throw tequila all up in the glass go(Glasgow, Kentucky)

 

Just saw Glasgow Kentucky and made me think about it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, w87r said:

You tuber.

 

Just had a cypher and one of the artist said.

 

Got me in Kentucky with an *

Throw tequila all up in the glass go(Glasgow, Kentucky)

 

Just saw Glasgow Kentucky and made me think about it.

Oh, nice. Yeah, no idea who that is, but there are PLENTY of places here to drink tequila.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I live in Indiana (Southeastern) and don't even get to watch most Colts games without NFL Sunday ticket (which I canceled this yr). Everything I get locally comes out of Cincinnati. :puke:

I was excited when they flexed week 4 to 4:30 thinking surely they will have Colts/Bears on local channels. Nope....Raiders vs Bills! 

Needless to say I've never been happy with local streaming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Thank goodness for GamePass

 

I paid for GamePass and have yet to watch one full game. What do you like about it and how do you get the most out of it. Can I listen to any out-of -market game in real time?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

 

I paid for GamePass and have yet to watch one full game. What do you like about it and how do you get the most out of it. Can I listen to any out-of -market game in real time?

 

No, you can't. They very clearly state that you get the full games (all of them, by the way) only after they have completed. The only games you can watch live via Game Pass are the ones you get for free on your local stations, anyway. You can, however, listen to each and every game's radio broadcast (either team's broadcast crew, too, by the way - your choice) live.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

I'm in Glasgow. 99% of the time now I only get Tennessee or whatever is on Fox.

 
We spend the July 4th and Labor Day holidays at a house on Barren River Lake. Love it down there. Nice break from reality. 
 

Exit 53 means our getaway has started. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PrideOfAthens17 said:

They very clearly state that you get the full games (all of them, by the way) only after they have completed.

 

Thank you. This ^^^ I am aware of. I have yet to watch a replay of a full game. I did watch the All 22 for the first Vikings game.

 

My question was whether I could listen to any game's radio broadcast live. My question was not clear but you answered it. Thanks. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, jskinnz said:

 
We spend the July 4th and Labor Day holidays at a house on Barren River Lake. Love it down there. Nice break from reality. 
 

Exit 53 means our getaway has started. 

What part? I live about four miles from Beaver Creek boat dock. Also close to the Narrows and a couple others. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • I believe Houston was on the feild more than Autry too. Never mind Autry was played a bit more.
    • TY Hilton - If he's not willing to take a paycut down to WR2 money then I'm fine with moving on from him.  Loved what he's done for the org but he's not a WR1 anymore.  I'd rather pay him WR2 money and sign a True #1.   Marlon Mack - His spot at this point is taken.  I'm fine with moving forward with JT, Hines, and possibly drafting a young bruiser or signing a vet for cheap.  If he's willing to come back on a prove it deal then fine, otherwise he can test the market.   Justin Houston - Resign him.  2yr deal with an option.  Coming off one of his best years.  He was definitely our best pass rusher.  Health isn't a concern but age is.  I'd say bring him back.  Not too expensive however.  That may prove to be a problem if he's looking to cash out before retirement.   Denico Autry - I want to bring him back, but if another team try to force us to overpay for him then we should let him walk.   Xavier Rhodes - I was impressed by Rhodes this year.  Bring him back, but not for #1 CB money.  I don't think he's there.  #2 CB money for him and I'm ok.   Anthony Walker Jr. - He can walk.  We need an upgrade.  I'd be fine with drafting his replacement.  But if we can't find anyone I'm down to bring him back.   Malik Hooker - Same as Marlon Mack.  JB has taken his spot.  Either come back on a prove it deal or he can walk also.   Jacoby Brissett - We need to wait and see how our QB search plays out.  If we are able to grab Wentz, Staff, or Wats, then I'm ok with Eason being the backup.  But if we fail on the 3 mentioned and Ballard isn't sold on Eason, I'm fine with JB being a stopgap.  He'll play good enough to keep us competitive but not so good where we have trash draft capital.   Zach Pascal - IDK about this one.  We need to upgrade at WR but due injuries depth is a concern.  50/50.   Mo-Alie Cox - Resign ASAP!  I think MAC is a diamond in the rough.  I honestly think he can be the next Antonio Gates.  Not sure why we don't utilize him more.  
    • The short term future unless they trade a kings ransom to trade or trade up. 
    • I see that also.  He has a great relationship with the team and staff.  I can honestly see this happening if they aren't sold on Eason or can't make any moves.  I wouldn't like this move if we overpay however.
    • I think this a crazy take.   Anthony Walker would be an immediate starter on at least 20 teams in the league. To say we need an upgrade when he's the third best linebacker on the team is just mind boggling to me.   He's limited in what he can and can't do so there absolutely needs to be a max number. If he's back, it needs to be team friendly, simply because of the other players we have in that room. He is literally one of the best in the league at what he excels at though. If we don't keep him, it's because we can't afford to keep him, not because he's not good enough.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...