Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots vs Chiefs MNF game thread

chad72

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Did anyone else feel Mahomes got a star call there? It was a fumble.

I thought it was a fumble/interception.

I didn't hear a whistle, but I don't have an issue with a "fast" whistle.  We got the same call on the safety.

What I really like like is that Hoodie now knows how it feels to no longer be the darling of the league.  KC is now getting the calls the Pats have been getting the last decade or so.

I will never understand why Hoyer continues to get chances to even be a backup. He's ridiculously horrible, and extremely boring. What happened to Stidham? Wasn't he the savior before Cam Newton came along? I turned on the TV expecting him to get the start tonight.

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I'm pretty sure hoyer lost us the game against the Steelers last year... Why TF is he making 10x more than me???!!

That's precisely why I can't stand him. We had every chance to finally beat that freaking franchise, and then Hoyer "Hoyered" it up and lost the game. Then he goes on to collapse against the flailing Dolphins a week later... 

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

It feels weird to see the Patriots experience this kind of inept, embarrassing QB play. I've been programmed for 20 years to expect otherwise haha... 

I hate to be that guy.. but you heard all the time how much of a disadvantage it would be for a team to lose their QB or coach to the covid. The pats would be THAT team.... It's kinda not fair...

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I hate to be that guy.. but you heard all the time how much of a disadvantage it would be for a team to lose their QB or coach to the covid. The pats would be THAT team.... It's kinda not fair...

Yeah. I imagine a lot of Patriots fans are livid right now. A competent QB would be having that team leading against the Chiefs. Heck even Brissett would be leading there right now. Kinda reminds me of our game last year against them. 

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Time to hang it up Hoyer. And burn all memory of the NFL. Could you imagine him telling his children and grandchildren that he was in the NFL? haha:lol:

"Tell me more about that grandpa!"

You mean you didn't know you guys didn't have any timeouts left?

brian regan what GIF

5 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Time to hang it up Hoyer. And burn all memory of the NFL. Could you imagine him telling his children and grandchildren that he was in the NFL? haha:lol:

"Tell me more about that grandpa!"

I tried my best every time......to blow it for the team I played QB for.

As a pats fan I am not that upset:

D played lights out and Mahomes and Kelce got a couple of calls only superstars get. (Shrug) for one TD.. I mean anytime you hold KC O to 19 points is a win on D. 

Hoyer — what’s dumpster fire! He is directly responsible for 6 points being off the board. man isn’t even fit carry a clip board anymore.

Stidham —- the Pick 6 is all on Edelman, you can’t drop those man!  His other interception he read the play right just didn’t put air underneath it to get it to the open Byrd.  He was shaky but if we don’t have Cam for Sunday (which I doubt we will) I rather he start and learn from his mistakes than starting a lost cause like Hoyer. 

Harris — first real playing time ever 17 carries 100 yards 4.7 yards average.. a nice game out of him.

i will say our D plays all season like tonight and I don’t see a team the Pats can’t beat as long as we have Cam as QB. I mean we lost by 16 and our QBs lost us 6 and gave up 7..  god so this is what it’s like to have horrid QB play.

1 minute ago, JimJaime said:

D played lights out and Mahomes and Kelce got a couple of calls only superstars get. (Shrug) for one TD.. I mean anytime you hold KC O to 19 points is a win on D. 

Hoyer — what’s dumpster fire! He is directly responsible for 6 points being off the board. man isn’t even fit carry a clip board anymore.

Stidham —- the Pick 6 is all on Edelman, you can’t drop those man!  His other interception he read the play right just didn’t put air underneath it to get it to the open Byrd.  He was shaky but if we don’t have Cam for Sunday (which I doubt we will) I rather he start and learn from his mistakes than starting a lost cause like Hoyer. 

Harris — first real playing time ever 17 carries 100 yards 4.7 yards average.. a nice game out of him.

i will say our D plays all season like tonight and I don’t see a team the Pats can’t beat as long as we have Cam as QB. I mean we lost by 16 and our QBs lost us 6 and gave up 7..  god so this is what it’s like to have horrid QB play.

You guys had absolutely no expectations. Hoyer simply cost y'all the game

4 minutes ago, JimJaime said:

If Brady was still there you guys win this game IMO. You need at least a good coach and QB to win most games. Neither have to be great but at least good and your QB's suck without Cam. I think Reich is good enough and so is Rivers, nothing great but good. Colts are a playoff team with Rivers.

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Brady was still there you guys win this game IMO. You need at least a good coach and QB to win most games. Neither have to be great but at least good and your QB's suck without Cam. I think Reich is good enough and so is Rivers, nothing great but good. Colts are a playoff team with Rivers.

I agree with that! I dare say we win this game if Cam didn’t have Corona.  All I know is after last night what I want in the draft is a 1st round QB... 

10 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree and I think what has become apparent is Bill ran the defense and Brady ran the offense. The two GOATS at their positions. It really was a perfect match which is what made it so formidable for two decades. 

Archived