Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bill O’Brien fired


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch Adam Gase end up the head of coach of the Texans to be the Guru of their young QB

Definitely deserved. Wouldn't say necessarily for going 0-4 to start, although that doesn't help. Mainly for all the questionable roster moves he is responsible for.   4 weeks in is a little

Posted Images

Definitely deserved. Wouldn't say necessarily for going 0-4 to start, although that doesn't help. Mainly for all the questionable roster moves he is responsible for.

 

4 weeks in is a little early on in season to fire someone.

 

Kinda sucks, because now they will probably improve.

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, w87r said:

Definitely deserved. Wouldn't say necessarily for going 0-4 to start, although that doesn't help. Mainly for all the questionable roster moves he is responsible for.

 

4 weeks in is a little early on in season to fire someone.

 

Kinda sucks, because now they will probably improve.

its gonna be kinda hard since they have no gm either but there future is looking alot better now

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Shadow_Creek said:

its gonna be kinda hard since they have no gm either but there future is looking alot better now

 

 

Addition by subtraction!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, w87r said:

Definitely deserved. Wouldn't say necessarily for going 0-4 to start, although that doesn't help. Mainly for all the questionable roster moves he is responsible for.

 

4 weeks in is a little early on in season to fire someone.

 

Kinda sucks, because now they will probably improve.

Not for awhile

 

 

 

 

 

Another failed BB disciple

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

This is really unfortunate from a Texans fan's perspective. You really wish something (or someone) would have stopped him from trading away Hopkins. Top 2 WR in the league. I don't care how high the pick is, that's not something you can just decide to replace. All they got out of it was four losses before OBrien got tossed out.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Derakynn said:

This is really unfortunate from a Texans fan's perspective. You really wish something (or someone) would have stopped him from trading away Hopkins. Top 2 WR in the league. I don't care how high the pick is, that's not something you can just decide to replace. All they got out of it was four losses before OBrien got tossed out.

This ^^, Hopkins is the best WR in the league, can't believe OBrien managed to royally screw the team before getting fired. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Word is Josh McDaniels and Nick Caserio combo would be considered:

 

 

 

 

Caserio signed a multi year extension with NE earlier this year.

 

McDaniels is a complete failure outside of NE.  They can have him.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

NOOOOOOOOO!  If they were smart they would try to pry Bieniemy out of KC.  Not sure who would run GM duties though.

 

For the Colts sake, I hope they hire a retread.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston sports teams consist of how many world championships? A couple? A few? Paint a turd 50 different colors it is still a turd. Jacksonville stinks. Houston does not stink but they just lose. Tennessee is imploding with disease. Go Colts!

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chad72 said:

Word is Josh McDaniels and Nick Caserio combo would be considered:

 

 

 

yeah, but neither will be available until after December. so who takes the reins of GM in the interm? one of the coordinators could easy step up into the HC role. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

They did not play a rookie last week with the exception of one special teamer. They have Tunsils big contract as well as Watson’s 160 million kicking in next year. They are spending the most on their roster this year more than any other team (245 million).  
They have some issues going forward. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, csmopar said:

yeah, but neither will be available until after December. so who takes the reins of GM in the interm? one of the coordinators could easy step up into the HC role. 

Romeo Crennel(sp?)

 

Is the interim coach

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zoltan said:

Watch Adam Gase end up the head of coach of the Texans to be the Guru of their young QB haha

 

Wonder if he's going to walk in again looking like this:

EnormousConcreteDutchsmoushond-max-1mb.g

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, runthepost said:

Should of been fired after letting Hopkins go lol. We’ll wonder what offensive mind coach will look at Houston

Can’t believe they actually did it too lmao

I think it's safe to say that Bill O'Brien the General Manager is what got Bill O'Brian the Coach fired.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, chad72 said:

Word is Josh McDaniels and Nick Caserio combo would be considered:

 

 

 

Any NFL Owner or GM would probably think long & hard about considering  McDaniels for their coaching vacancy, (if they're smart) especially since he stiffed Indianapolis after having accepted  their job offer.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

 

 

No way would Matt Eberflus join our division rival. Indy has been way too good to him. He was a McDaniels hire for us, then once Eberflus got settled in like the other coaches McDaniels hired, McDaniels bailed on Indy. We could have let Eberflus walk, but we kept him.

 

I know Eberflus applied for the Cleveland job in 2019, and I think he's deserving of a HC gig; I just don't see it being with Houston.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ReMeDy said:

 

No way would Matt Eberflus join our division rival. Indy has been way too good to him. He was a McDaniels hire for us, then once Eberflus got settled in like the other coaches McDaniels hired, McDaniels bailed on Indy. We could have let Eberflus walk, but we kept him.

 

I know Eberflus applied for the Cleveland job in 2019, and I think he's deserving of a HC gig; I just don't see it being with Houston.

The guys on that list are deserving and should get at shot at a HC but none should be punished in Houston 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...