Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bill O’Brien fired

chad72

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Why would the Texans, regardless who the new GM will be, trade away a young Franchise QB??  ..... And especially for a measly 1st or 2nd rd. Pick??

Besides Maholmes,  who's a better QB in the AFC??

Josh Allen IMO is better and maybe Lamar Jackson. 

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Why would the Texans, regardless who the new GM will be, trade away a young Franchise QB??  ..... And especially for a measly 1st or 2nd rd. Pick??

Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow possibly already. Honestly, Watson has regressed quite a bit, and has been exposed without DeAndre Hopkins. With that contract, a 1st or 2nd round pick is fair for him.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Lamar Jackson, Josh Allen, Joe Burrow possibly already. Honestly, Watson has regressed quite a bit, and has been exposed without DeAndre Hopkins. With that contract, a 1st or 2nd round pick is fair for him.

And a bit injury prone. 

I rarely if ever agree with Jared, but on this I do. 

8 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Remember when you and I talked about you putting Watson ahead of Luck? I disagreed and now it is showing. Of course he lost Hopkins but Watson has never been better than Luck IMO. 

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm  going to have to disagree with you guys....   Watson is not going anywhere, especially not for only a 1st or 2nd rd. pick UNLESS Belichek trades for him lol.

And if he's regressed so bad and has been exposed and is way, way overpaid,WHY would you want the Colts trade for him? :scratch:

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Remember when you and I talked about you putting Watson ahead of Luck? I disagreed and now it is showing. Of course he lost Hopkins but Watson has never been better than Luck IMO. 

Watson is out there, battling through injuries and playing in a pandemic for his fans, organization and teammates while luck is home playing house.

3 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Watson is out there, battling through injuries and playing in a pandemic for his fans, organization and teammates while luck is home playing house.

What does that have to do with the talent level as players? 

I call nonsense saying Luck is home playing house. Is there something wrong with a man who spends his time with his family? 

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Watson is better than Andrew Luck. For what it is worth, Jacoby Brissett, heck, Curtis Painter, are better than Luck. Automatically, Luck forfeits any claim to greatness when he "retires" a week before season. Never letting that one go. Ever. In my opinion of course.

10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

holy crap!.  First Jared and I agree and now you and I, the world is truly on the ropes and the devil is wearing northface. WOW

10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I'm  going to have to disagree with you guys....   Watson is not going anywhere, especially not for only a 1st or 2nd rd. pick UNLESS Belichek trades for him lol.

And if he's regressed so bad and has been exposed and is way, way overpaid,WHY would you want the Colts trade for him? :scratch:

im not saying i want the colts to trade for him, i don't. I'm saying that SOMEONE is likely willing to give up a 1st or so for him. Even with that contract.

On 10/7/2020 at 7:52 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

There are numerous QBs in the AFC that are better than Watson right now.....lol. Have you been watching NFL games this season?  Watson is pretty ordinary, and has been regressing ever since that small sample size of good games he had like 3 seasons ago before defenses started scheming against him.

Archived