Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AC if out is bad given the Browns front is pretty good. Clark is Ok, hopefully AC plays. Probably wants to keep the same starters on the OL streak going. My bet is he starts, and see how it goes. Okereke we know he has a thumb injury, we don't know what it is though? Sprain, broken, torn ligaments, or tendons? I have had all of them, not a for sure he plays depending if surgery is necessary or not. I would bet is Leonard doesn't play with the groin injury this week.

22 hours ago, aaron11 said:

the way i remember it is haeg stunk at left tackle but was decent at the other 4 spots 

Mostly correct. He was the best plug and play backup we had at 4 positions and was never intended to be an LT backup. He didn't have the physical tools for that position. However, Clark was so terrible, they even played Haeg at LT in desperation. I would feel WAY better having him as a flexible depth piece because he allowed you to dress 7 OL for the game if you were really pinched elsewhere. LT backup plus him. But we weren't going to pay him for his value or break up the current unit so they parted ways on good terms as he wanted to try and become a starter. Tampa brought in competition and then drafted Wirfs to play tackle, edging Haeg out to protect Brady and he lost betting on himself because they traded up. But I bet if there's an injury he'll be a better fill for them than our options across our line. Let's hope we keep beating the odds and set some longevity marks in modern era football.  I think they said the next highest streak is one team at (now) 4 consecutive starts for the line compared to our 20+ in a row. 

At practice today:

TJ Carrie is practicing (hamstring, limited).

Speed is practicing but is wearing a red no-contact jersey (elbow).

No Darius (groin), no Okereke (thumb), no AC (rib).

Turay is present and 'working off to the side' and is eligible to come back in 2 more weeks.

• Like 3

At practice today (Thursday):

Darius (groin) testing his groin, doing high-steps and jogging with trainer, no helmet. Leonard said he stepped on a teammate's foot on the play he was injured. Tried to give it a go on the next play -- an end-around -- and he realized he couldn't play at the level he expects. Said his goal is to play Sunday, doesn't need practice to be effective in the game.

Okereke (thumb) practicing with a club/wrap on his hand.

No AC (rib), no Walker (was not on injury report yesterday).

Speed (elbow) is practicing without a red jersey.

Didn't see any media feedback on TJ Carrie or Turay today.

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

no Walker (was not on injury report yesterday)

Ankle injury for Walker

T.J. Carrie (hamstring) was limited.

Bobby Okereke (thumb) and E.J. Speed (elbow) were full participants

9 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Ankle injury for Walker

T.J. Carrie (hamstring) was limited.

Bobby Okereke (thumb) and E.J. Speed (elbow) were full participants

looks like they are just being cautious with walker not a serious injury .  great news walker boby and ej speed are gonna play .   just darius and anthony  might not .