Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Opening Game Of The Season

lol is it really?

I thought it would be the Packers maybe.

Which is a break for Green Bay considering the record of SB winners in their openers.

this is worst then redskins vs giants back in 08

Should have made it exciting and had it the Colts/Luck against the Redskins/Griffin

we dont play the redskins this year and the super bowl champs always play the season opener

Packers/Saints was crazy last year. I kinda thought they might do it again with the last two SB winners.

Oh well, NFC East hype galore again.

That was such a great game!

I'm not too excited for this, but that's only because I really don't like the Cowboys

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I agree regarding questioning Pritchard and Buchanon. I have for some time. Going back to when Bird was here when he forced David Morway out in 2012 and brought in Pritchard the personnel moves took a nose dive. They haven't drafted an all-star since Paul George. If this team is genuine about putting together a championship contender then they have to draft really well.    I'm also annoyed by Pritchard always talking about their limitations as a small market and not going over the cap. Draft and develop players and maybe you can get a good free agent. (like when David West came in 2011) I just feel like he constantly makes excuses and goal is to be competitive but not much else.   I realize the odds are stacked against the Pacers to win a championship but I believe they could, even with the Simons as owners, if they had the right management.   As for offering Turner in a Hayward deal I was ok with that because they would need to in order for salaries to match. Unless they put Oladipo or Sabonis in the deal instead. Maybe Oladipo would have been the one to offer in the deal though given he is likely gone after this season.   We've heard rumblings that Oladipo wants to leave for some time now and his actions haven't changed that. So yeah regarding the Bucks offer I would have been open to it. You can't afford to let Oladipo go for nothing. Maybe they want to see if his trade value rises after his play but what are the chances of that? It just seems like a big gamble to take.  
    • Missed out on 1 Butler Bulldog, we bring in another.   Much younger and cheaper.
    • I am about to gain about 5 pounds  . Have a Happy Thanksgiving my friend.
  • Members

• ar7

ar7 441

• Arodgers12

Arodgers12 468

• PrincetonTiger

PrincetonTiger 12,346

• BlueStallion

BlueStallion 78

• NFLfan

NFLfan 10,578

Moderators