Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Early Favorite in Cleveland

Cleveland beat three powder puffs and got slammed by a good Baltimore team when they scored a total of 6 points. Don't neglect the coaches in this game.  The Browns defense is #1 in defense takeaways. Big deal. Colts win. 

While Vegas is still Colts -1.5, all the simulations I've seen have the Browns winning a close one.

Should be fun. I agree Cleveland has played a weak SoS, but so have we. Browns SoS is 20, while ours is 30th..... We were 32nd before we played Chicago.

It will be interesting to see if our D walks the walk, and also if our O needs to step it up with more dynamic play calling.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, EastStreet said:

While Vegas is still Colts -1.5, all the simulations I've seen have the Browns winning a close one.

Should be fun. I agree Cleveland has played a weak SoS, but so have we. Browns SoS is 20, while ours is 30th..... We were 32nd before we played Chicago.

It will be interesting to see if our D walks the walk, and also if our O needs to step it up with more dynamic play calling.

Gonna be tough if Darius and Bobby can't go.  Same with Anthony on the other side.

Let’s hope we are able to put some points on the board! 

I think if we can bring the energy again, we have a shot. I started disliking the Browns after going to joint practices last year.

11 hours ago, AZColt11 said:

Gonna be tough if Darius and Bobby can't go.  Same with Anthony on the other side.

Oke was back practicing. Darius still out, and Walker DNP too due to ankle. I'd honestly rather be without Oke than Walker given the stats so far this year. Hope Leonard is back. Need to light a candle.

• Like 1