• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

speaking of cowboys they might win division this year at 5 - 11   

Leave me alone!   Browns - 28 Colts - 24

24-20 colts......Rivers tossing 3 in the redzone.  Mo, Pascal, Hines.

Posted Images

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I saw in the pictures that there was a player named Lodge getting fitted for a helmet - comparing pictures he looks just like DeMarkus Lodge, a WR from the 2019 draft class.  Did the Colts put out a list of mini-camp invites and I missed it? Lodge is certainly not on the roster and then I also saw some big dude (looked like a lineman) wearing a Princeton t-shirt, we have nobody from Princeton currently on the roster!??!   Anybody have any insight?    
    • Willie Mays is probably the greatest baseball player of all-time if I had to choose one. Over 3200 Hits, 660 HR's, .302 career batting avg. - over .300. He won a WS in 1954 and NL MVP in 1954 and 1965, great resume!     
    • I'm here and thanks for getting this one set up.  It is a bit strange to lock the other long-lasting thread.  Ironically, it happened on the same day this happened -    https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2021/05/angels-release-albert-pujols.html   Not sure if this is the end of his career or not.  He will clear waivers and I'm sure the Angels will then release him.  Not the way he envisioned his career ending...BUT, someone may pick him up to finish out the season.  Would love to see him return to St. Louis for a curtain call, but it's a hard fit with Goldschmidt at first base and no DH in the NL.   This also from yesterday's news -    https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/31308409/willie-mays-90-was-steph-curry-michael-jordan-simone-biles-mikhail-baryshnikov   Oldest living Hall of Famer...can't believe he's 90!!  Makes me feel old, too!
    • Do you see how our CULTURE and team mindset jumps off the screen? And now we're getting more athletic. We not falling behind anything.
    • I know the original post was more so relative to the rest of the conference (that is a lot better now). I know. It's a fair question. I just don't get why some people are saying we've fallen off a cliff lol.    I think we edge the division over TEN and make it to AT LEAST the second round. I worry about KC, BAL, and Buffalo. Kinda CLE, but not too much. Kinda LV lowkey, but not much. The Chargers don't scare me JUST yet. Jags, not yet. Steelers fell off I think.
  • Members

• DynaMike

DynaMike 33

• Flash7

Flash7 1,141

• ClaytonC

ClaytonC 28

• RollerColt

RollerColt 2,769

• dew5150

dew5150 112

• Moe