Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Browns Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nah, I’ll always be a Colts fan.  I watched highlights of the playoffs today, and even watched some GMFB.  So I’m easing back into it, lol.  
    • He has no idea how to use Hines or simply forgets. But I honestly doubt Carson could hit him underneath without over throwing him.
    • We don't really know that either though. If you offered the NYG #13, 2021 1st rounder, 2021 3rd round pick, 2022 1st round pick...it's very difficult to see a team passing that up.    In 2018, do you think Ballard would have passed up that same offer from BUF (who had the #12 pick) for the NYJ offer? Just to stay at #6 instead of #12? Maybe, but we can't definitely say that. And it's hard to imagine the LAC offering MORE than what the NYJ did for a two-spot jump. That was seen as a colossal win for the Colts.    And in the case of the NYG, they were eying LT, which was really deep in this draft. So we don't know how much difference they would have valued #6 and #13.   In the 2017 draft, BUF moved all the way down from #10 to #27 for KC. HOU was only two picks later and wanted a QB, so why they didn't just call HOU and make a trade there so that HOU could ensure they got their guy?   Or when CLE was looking to deal the #6 pick in the 2011 draft, why didn't they just call TEN, JAC or MIN (who all took QBs at #8, #10 and #11) and barely move back?   There's also FO relationships to consider as well. Ballard seems like a very well-respected GM. I trust that he could win a negotiation if he truly was set on doing so.     But it's all speculation. I just think saying there was NO way the Colts could have drafted Herbert is wrong and it creates a false premise, which in part, fuels this false choice that it was Wentz or crap.
    • Uggh ..   And we'd always bunch the line up nice and tight and run straight up the clogged middle.
    • This had me a bit concerned also heading into this year.   I had my fingers crossed on this strategy.
  • Members

• coltsfanej

coltsfanej 343

• Smonroe

Smonroe 3,651

• GoColts8818

GoColts8818 7,891

• Maniac53

Maniac53 0

Rookie
    • Indyfan4life

Indyfan4life 1,509