• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

speaking of cowboys they might win division this year at 5 - 11   

Leave me alone!   Browns - 28 Colts - 24

24-20 colts......Rivers tossing 3 in the redzone.  Mo, Pascal, Hines.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Losing Leonard is a huge blow, this game is 50/50 now. I had it at 55/45 Colts before hearing Leonard was out. 

What happened to him?

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Losing Leonard is a huge blow, this game is 50/50 now. I had it at 55/45 Colts before hearing Leonard was out. 

Yeah, we might be without Castonzo to so that would also be a big blow to us. 

• Like 1

We will win as long as we do a good job against the run. Shut it down in total or at least get enough stops that end in field goals. Concentrate on Beckam and make them win with their other less explosive guys. Rhodes and some help can handle Beckham and Kenny Moore shouldnt have an issue with Landry. So far I havent seen us have an issue with Tight ends and just in general we havent given up the deep ball. Beckham is the primary and i believe only deep threat. Im expecting we will pick Mayfield off at least once or twice.

Offensively I think we should have no problems moving the football. They arent the Bears D. I think we need about 3 TD and maybe 1 to 2 field goals to put the wraps on them. My gut tells me we are going to be more prepared than this young team. Thats ultimately what will make the difference.

28-17 Colts

Wasn’t Leonard out the entire second half against the Bears?  The D still performed well. 

Groin injuries can linger and affect a player all season. I would prefer he rest it through the bye. I doubt he will be very effective if he plays. 

AC’s PFF rating is 63.6 so far. If injured, his performance could be worse. Do we think it would be a dramatic drop off if he doesn’t start? 

Browns are also banged up. 

I like the Colts in a relatively high-scoring game but think it will come down to turnovers. Browns are currently #1 in turnover differential and have recovered a whopping 6 fumbles. Fortunately JT is great with ball protection! 

We are a little banged up, and the hype train is at full speed for the Browns offense.  A little worried if we are without AC and Leonard.

27-24 Browns

Hope they prove me wrong and TY/Rivers have a breakout game.  I could see this one going either way.

Depends who plays. We are very short at LB if Leonard and Okereke can’t plsy with the browns running game. Then add AC to that mix with Garrett. It might not be pretty if they all miss the game.

Leonard was running on the side today with trainers. Okereke was back at practice with a club. Walker though was not at practice. AC still not practicing. I think we are about to see what Clark is made of. Going to need great blocking from WR and TE along with a great run game Sunday.

Colts 23

Browns 17

Even if we’re without AC and Leonard.
Clark plays a decent game and gets help from Nelson, Doyle and RBs. 

Franklin had a great camp and is decent against the run.

Colts take away Browns run game.

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The way the ESPN NFL Live crew worded it yesterday it seemed like he was. I hope he isn't. 

He had a video interview today and they asked asked him how was he feeling and could he play Sunday? And he said he could play Sunday without practice this week....we'll see tho

• Like 1

My Predictions

Defense:

-Lockdown Odell

-Pressure Mayfield

-Slow down (or stop) the run game

Offense:

-Drive down the field with several good passes and some decent runs

-Sputter in red zone, kick FGs

Colts 17, Browns 13

We need WRs badly

On 10/7/2020 at 4:59 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I dont see anywhere that hes been ruled out. You have a link?

28 - 24 Browns.

Phillip Rivers throws an INT and gives up a FF. The Colts Defense forces punts early but turnovers allow Browns to go on a run.

I hope I’m wrong but just have a feeling. Who knows maybe our defense is the real deal and we show we’re a playoff team with the W.