• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

speaking of cowboys they might win division this year at 5 - 11   

Leave me alone!   Browns - 28 Colts - 24

24-20 colts......Rivers tossing 3 in the redzone.  Mo, Pascal, Hines.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Colts 17 Browns 17

Yes I am predicting a tie.

Man you’re always quick. Like Ole’ Hoodie: “We’re on to Cleveland”.

• Like 1

Colts 28 Browns 10. All you need to is sniff Baker Mayfield and he'll scramble to the right every time. Eliminating half of the field won't bode well for them against us.

Just now, Solon said:

Colts 28 Browns 10. All you need to is sniff Baker Mayfield and he'll scramble to the right every time. Eliminating half of the field won't bode well for them against us.

More than likely he won’t have Chubb either

Baker is known to make mistakes if pressured. We must get pressure on him. He can roll out of the pocket which always gives us trouble. Something to think about is he isn’t very tall and Buckner in his face could be a issue.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Is Chubb hurt

He got hurt early in the game and didn’t return

2 minutes ago, Fluke_33 said:

I predict that mayfield says something directly before during or after the game that annoys me 

Bulletin Board Material 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Four2itus said:

I'll pass till I see the midweek injury report./ 

Booo....a little disappointed my fellow Colts fan...(joke)..

We ain't losing to the crap stains...24-21 The Shoe..

• Like 1

We will need to run the ball a lot better against the browns. Force the browns to be throw and stop the run. The good news is Taylor showed a lot of progress in today’s game. Looking like he is seeing running lanes better and is being more patient. We are also running more zone runs for him. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DownHillRunner said:

The Browns almost let the Cowboys come back on them. This is going to be a tough game but our defense holds them to 17 points. 28-17 Colts. Rivers throws for 2 TDs and JT rushes for 110 and 2 TDs. 

how is Browns run d

Browns offense is pretty insanely talented. Key is can we stop their run game (with them not having Nick Chubb in all likelihood). 

I think we have a shot and it will be a big challenge for our defense. I think our D-Line will basically be the deciding factor in this game. If we can limit the run game and get consistent pressure on Baker I like our chances. If we can't, I think they will have too much firepower for us.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Browns offense is pretty insanely talented. Key is can we stop their run game (with them not having Nick Chubb in all likelihood). 

I think we have a shot and it will be a big challenge for our defense. I think our D-Line will basically be the deciding factor in this game. If we can limit the run game and get consistent pressure on Baker I like our chances. If we can't, I think they will have too much firepower for us.

frontpage chances GIF

Not sure about score yet and I want to see the injury report on Friday but I would guess another butt-clenching, nerve-grading, hand-wringing game next week.  In other words, it will likely be similar to this one.

• Like 1

Colts 31 Browns 28

Baker Mayfield 280 yards 2 TD 1 Int

Phillip Rivers 340 yards 2 TD 

One of the best parts of this browns team is their run game, both Chubb and Hunt have 275+ yards each. This will really be the first test for our "#1" defense. They also have an alarming number of targets against our very shallow but good secondary. I think OBJ might have a really good game today while Jarvis Landry is too busy being covered in the slot against Kenny Moore. It's also gonna be very hard for us to stop Myles Garrett who already has 5 sacks and 3 FF! If we can just neutralize their run by having the lead most of the game and forcing Mayfield to beat us then I think we win, but if they're running game gets moving I think they might really pull away from us quick. I'm feeling optimistic after how good our run defense has been all year. 

2 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Browns haven’t beaten or faced a tough team

Ravens? and they got destroyed in that game...

If  we tackle obj we should  win lol

3 hours ago, DownHillRunner said:

Taylor has to have a breakout game at some point. :rock:

Of they gove him the ball more