Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Browns Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browns offense is pretty insanely talented. Key is can we stop their run game (with them not having Nick Chubb in all likelihood). 

I think we have a shot and it will be a big challenge for our defense. I think our D-Line will basically be the deciding factor in this game. If we can limit the run game and get consistent pressure on Baker I like our chances. If we can't, I think they will have too much firepower for us.

2 minutes ago, BlueCollarColts said:

Browns offense is pretty insanely talented. Key is can we stop their run game (with them not having Nick Chubb in all likelihood). 

I think we have a shot and it will be a big challenge for our defense. I think our D-Line will basically be the deciding factor in this game. If we can limit the run game and get consistent pressure on Baker I like our chances. If we can't, I think they will have too much firepower for us.

frontpage chances GIF

Colts 31 Browns 28

Baker Mayfield 280 yards 2 TD 1 Int

Phillip Rivers 340 yards 2 TD 

One of the best parts of this browns team is their run game, both Chubb and Hunt have 275+ yards each. This will really be the first test for our "#1" defense. They also have an alarming number of targets against our very shallow but good secondary. I think OBJ might have a really good game today while Jarvis Landry is too busy being covered in the slot against Kenny Moore. It's also gonna be very hard for us to stop Myles Garrett who already has 5 sacks and 3 FF! If we can just neutralize their run by having the lead most of the game and forcing Mayfield to beat us then I think we win, but if they're running game gets moving I think they might really pull away from us quick. I'm feeling optimistic after how good our run defense has been all year. 

2 hours ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Browns haven’t beaten or faced a tough team

Ravens? and they got destroyed in that game...

Archived