Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I wonder if he has a pitch count for deep stuff.

I knew he could, just weird how we haven't been going deep do far this season.

I was teasing more than anything, but it's nice seeing Old Man Rivers chuck it 

• Like 1
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Rivers is a HOFamer, we should win this game if we are legit SB contenders. Bears are good but nothing special. 

They are undefeated but all 3 wins were comebacks.

Of course that was with Trubiski

• Like 1
  • NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I mean... hopefully we are not trading up Najee Harris or Travis Etienne. Then for SURE I don't want anything to do with it. But if you can get Wilson or Fields? I'd do that any day. I think people are weirded out by the number of picks rather than by the value.    This whole Colts draft past R1 has worse value than an average additional 1st.  https://www.drafttek.com/nfl-trade-value-chart.asp   R2    Pick 54 - 360 pts R3    Pick 84 - 170 R4    Pick 117 - 60 R5    Pick 148 - 31 R6    Pick 180 - 18.2 R7    Pick  211 - 5.8   ----------------------------- The total value is 645, which is the equivalent to the 29th pick of the draft.    My solution here would be to take our future 1st and trade it for late 1st or early 2nd this year.... then trade down a bunch of times to replenish the volume of picks for this year. Seattle has done similar things in recent years when they didn't have tons of picks.   Example: Trade future 1st for no. 33...  Trade 33(580) for 50(400) and 81(185) Trade 50(400) for 58(320) and 100(100) => pick at 58 Trade 81(185) for 92(132) and 124(48) => pick at 92 Trade 100(100) for 107(80) and 169(22.6)  Trade 107(80) for 117(60) and 180(18.2) => pick at 117, pick at 124, pick at 169, pick at 180   So in essense for 21 and 2022 1st rounder you get... no.2 and your pick of a QB after Lawrence, 2nd rounder(58), 3d rounder(92), 2x 4th rounders(117 and 124) and 2x 6th rounders(169 and 180).    That's just an example of what can be done. 
    • I think your second sentence is the key....   We have so many pressing issues,  that we need all the assets we can get.....   QB, LT, DE, CB, WR, TE,  LB,  S,  depth OL    
    • He was asked and basically said he’s going to think about it and not make a decision in the moment.   What I do know is all year there have been rumblings that the Saints were going to move on from Brees after this year regardless.  I am sure for obvious reasons they would prefer for him to retire than go some place else and play.     So the story he was retiring came from Glazer and the question is who did Glazer get it from?  If it came from Drew’s camp then clearly that means it’s pretty solid info.  If it came from the Saints camp it could be they are wanting to push the narrative he’s done.  We will never know where it came from so all we can do is wait and see what Drew does.
    • If Brees is done, and it sounds like he might be, it’s the fans loss.  Drew was one of the good guys in the NFL that everyone can like even if you don’t like the team he played for.  I am glad he got a Super Bowl but too bad it had to be at the Colts expense.  
    • Urban Meyer has won big everywhere he’s been.     First at Bowling Green and then at Utah.  But those are stepping stone programs  where they know on Day One that he won’t be there long.  But he fixed those programs and moved on.    But he stayed at both Florida and Ohio State for roughly 7-8 years.  So it’s not like he quickly jumped ship on big time programs.     Ive read nothing about Meyer also being the GM.  I’m sure he’ll have input in whoever the pick is.   The key is the crazy owner.   I’ve recently read he wants to retain control of the 53-man roster like Jerry Jones does.   Have not read how that was resolved?    I think Kahn is the Wildcard here, NOT Meyer.   I also think his QB will be Lawrence.   If he wanted Fields, he could’ve gone after the Jets job, gotten his guy, and lived in NYC.   But he’s in J’Ville.   I think he marries Trevor. 
  • Members

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 7,382

• UKColt13

UKColt13 155

• KSColt

KSColt 1

Rookie
    • ReMeDy

ReMeDy 407

• Smoke317

Smoke317 1,136